NLA 2022-2023

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Time for a new thread. Stick this thread, Mod.

Notable silly season moves so far:

Davos added Dahlbeck and Bristedt.

Rapperswill have added Schroeder and Nicklas Jensen.

Brian o Neill to Zug.

Olkinuora to Biel.

Lucas Ekesthål Jonsson to Kloten

Robin Kovacs to Lausanne.

Mikko Lehtonen to Lions

Sven Bärtschi to Bern.

Do you guys think Kloten will keep Robin Figren?

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
With 60 points in 47 games I see no reason for Kloten to get rid of him. Won't produce like this in NLA, but will still be decent, I'm sure of that.

Also there's rumours (!) about Lucas Wallmark and Markus Granlund joining Zurich for next year.
He is a gritty player so he would fit on bottom 6 even if he dont produce lots of points.

Do you think Grönborg will get fired?

BlizzardSloth

Mar 27, 2019
Zurich, Switzerland
He is a gritty player so he would fit on bottom 6 even if he dont produce lots of points.

Do you think Grönborg will get fired?
Don't think so, I'm pretty sure he's gonna be on the bench for Zurich's debut in their new arena. But there is scepticism towards his work. The regular season 21/22 wasn't convincing and individual talent carried the team into the finals. A lot of things don't work as they should and it's his job to deliver results.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Kukan is rumored to Zurich. They could have really good d upcoming season.

Lehtonen - Kukan
Marti - Weber
Geering - Trutmann

Kuracmugger

Oct 15, 2019
considering the reforms:
I would be fine with 6 foreigners if the license swiss players weren’t a thing anymore. But with this teams have like 8 foreigners in average

Kuracmugger

Oct 15, 2019
Yes, I don't like that at all. Would've loved to see more of Meier, but I guess we're gonna lose another promising young player after this season.
Yes as always Marchand already left won‘t be surprised if henry or truog leave too in the near future

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Lots of mercenary signings out of Russia wich is not surprising given the geopolitcal situation. I guess this makes the NL(A) the most attractive League in Europe financially and in many other regards as well. Grönborg needs to win the title with Zürich next year or he is probably gone and maybe his NHL dream too if that possibilty even existed in the first place.

While this high end talent is certainly improving the league quality wise, it does not improve the situation of our young players. For guys like Knak, Noah Meier, Nussbaumer etc. it will probably become even harder to get meaningful minutes now,

Reactions: BlizzardSloth

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Arttu Ruotsalainen to Kloten

Klotens D looks really bad. Suprised they did not add more defenders.

They have a strong goalie in Metsola.

And good forwards in Ruotsalainen, Aaltonen, Faille, Ang and Dostoinov. Should add 2 more forwards i think. Still suprised they let go of Robin Figren.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad