Confirmed Trade: [NJD/EDM] Taylor Hall for Adam Larsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
South Jersey
Wonder what else the bevs have to give to get Hall. Larsson has never lived up to his billing while Hall is the much better player. Does this mean Lucic is going to Ed?

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Crazy they'd get rid of Hall. Figured he'd be the most untouchable of the #1s besides McDavid.

He's the only one who could bring back a piece on D.

And even Hall doesn't look like he's good enough to bring back a D that fixes the Oilers.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Crazy they'd get rid of Hall. Figured he'd be the most untouchable of the #1s besides McDavid.

Despite his points, he still doesn't know how to play winning NHL hockey. He's too reckless on the ice. Might do better in the Devils' system, though.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
NJ is definitely not moving both Severson+Larsson. They'll need to keep one of them.

thalegion

Apr 13, 2010
Edmonton
So all the people who gave me attitude about this yesterday can eat it, also damnit oilers lose the hell out of this trade

Dog

Why are they trading Hall

I hope they are getting a huge haul for him

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Taylor Hall might be a great hockey player. But i wonder if he's got any off ice issues that perhaps doesn't fit in to what Edmonton is trying to build.

Cuz gotta wonder why they'd trade Hall... Unless, perhaps Eberle or RNH or whoever else they offered just isn't enough to get the job done.

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
This is HORRIBLE for the Oilers...

Larsson isn't even that good. Over the past four years he has 5 even strength goals in 3500 minutes. Hall is one of if not the best LW in the NHL.

Chia at it again trading an all star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad