Confirmed with Link: (NJ/MTL) Allen to NJ for Conditional 2025 3rd Rd Pick (50% Retained)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
WTF?

@Based Anime Fan 's been around way longer than you have, buddy.

It doesn't make his opinion any better than yours or mine but i can confidently say you're barking up the wrong tree here with your statement.
Lmfao legitimately who cares how long anyone's been here? Implying the quantity of their posts has anything to do with the quality of their insight is peak terminally online loser talk.

I'd need 82 years to match the quantity of posts you've amassed at my current rate. That's quite a bar to set to earn your respect. Although it looks like I'd only need 21 years of posts to match your reaction score. Maybe that is doable!!

• Haha
Reactions: MartyOwns

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Lmfao legitimately who cares how long anyone's been here? Implying the quantity of their posts has anything to do with the quality of their insight is peak terminally online loser talk.

I'd need 82 years to match the quantity of posts you've amassed at my current rate. That's quite a bar to set to earn your respect. Although it looks like I'd only need 21 years of posts to match your reaction score. Maybe that is doable!!

We didn't start having reactions available until quite recently.

More to the point from the admin team: MOVE ON PAST THE PERSONAL ATTACKS AND GET BACK ON TOPIC.

Please.

• Love
Reactions: glenwo2

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I maintain Allen for $1.9 million for next year is not at all bad.

He's nothing special or particularly good, but if he were a UFA this summer it would have almost definitely cost us a little bit more than $1.9 to sign him and we may have have to give him a 2 year deal.

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Hate this deal less knowing the conditions will likely not be met. and that VV is also gone. Allen is a decent back-up, hopefully that's all he is.

Reactions: glenwo2

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I hope he ends up being the veteran #3 we should have brought in this past off-season. Hopefully one of Saros/Ullmark/Markstrom as the starter and Daws (or Schmid if he figures his shit out) as the backup.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I hope he ends up being the veteran #3 we should have brought in this past off-season. Hopefully one of Saros/Ullmark/Markstrom as the starter and Daws (or Schmid if he figures his shit out) as the backup.

Fitz says the plan is for Allen to be part of the tandem with a "big fish"

Doesn't sound like he wants anything to do with Daws or Schmid on the NHL team next year

forceten

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
Interesting we were on Allen's no trade list and he wouldn't waive it a few months ago.
We don't specifically know that. The way Fitz answered it was that we were told we were on the NTC. So MTL may not have proposed it to him. I don't see why they would not have, but.

Reactions: My3Sons

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
He has zero issue saying his other goalie he just traded is not being considered for next year at all
Right, and GMs always tell the complete truth and never change their minds. If Allen is the backup to one of those guys, I'm fine. I'd just rather Daws out play him for the backup role.

Bone Density

Jul 27, 2022
We don't specifically know that. The way Fitz answered it was that we were told we were on the NTC. So MTL may not have proposed it to him. I don't see why they would not have, but.
Fitz said he tried to trade for Allen a few months ago but Allen had NJ on his NTC, but waived it today.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
One day this list of tenders will come good.

wcw-chris.gif

Even the chicken tenders at the Rock suck now.

forceten

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
Fitz said he tried to trade for Allen a few months ago but Allen had NJ on his NTC, but waived it today.

Correct. When pressed for detail though he said "we were told we were on his NT list", he dodged the question which specifically asked if Allen was approached to waive earlier in the year.

Reactions: Bone Density
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad