NJ Hfboards Yahoo Fantasy Hockey (Keeper League Discussion)

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Keepers confirmed.
Draft order set, including draft pick trading.

Please review your keeper lists and draft picks. Go to Draft > Draft Results

If something is wrong, let me know asap and I will fix.
Good luck for the draft on Saturday night

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Trade deadline is on 21 February. Do you want me to extend it to 28 February? I don’t think we have had a trade all season.

Scorcho

Twitter @AmateurAdult11
Apr 16, 2010
Space
sooo.. i was locked out of my yahoo account - anyway we can transfer my team to my new email?

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Congrats to @Wingman77 for winning the championship this season. Quite an effort coming the playoffs as 6th seed.

Well done to Pops for runner up and being on top after regular season in his first year in this league.

Draft order for next season:
1. Laine Legends
2. Just Win
3. Tmg
4. Feed Me a Stray Cat
5. Number 1 Team
6. Speaking of the Devils*
7. Zippy 316
8. Billingtons ghost
9. Concussion Junction
10. Peter Sidorkiewicz
11. Pops Freshenmeyer
12. Wingman77

*We will probably have at least 1 new team for next season. Speaking of The Devils made 1 move for the entire season and last activity was in December. Will probably look to replace with someone else who is more active.

See you next season.

Last edited:

Henry Killinger

Sep 25, 2006
Roanoke, VA
Great season everyone! I look forward to this every year. Happy with a 4th place finish considering I spent much of the first half at the bottom.
Looking forward to next season already!

Pops Freshenmeyer

Jun 26, 2013
Thanks, Peter. Had a lot of fun playing. That Landeskog injury really hurt me in the end. Congrats to Wingman - you crushed the playoffs.

Hopefully we get some more trades during next season.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Congrats to @Wingman77 for winning the championship this season. Quite an effort coming the playoffs as 6th seed.

Well done to Pops for runner up and being on top after regular season in his first year in this league.

Draft order for next season:
1. Laine Legends
2. Just Win
3. Tmg
4. Feed Me a Stray Cat
5. Number 1 Team
6. Speaking of the Devils*
7. Zippy 316
8. Billingtons ghost
9. Concussion Junction
10. Peter Sidorkiewicz
11. Pops Freshenmeyer
12. Wingman77

*We will probably have at least 1 new team for next season. Speaking of The Devils made 1 move for the entire season and last activity was in December. Will probably look to replace with someone else who is more active.

See you next season.

Thank you and again thanks for heading the league.

Thanks, Peter. Had a lot of fun playing. That Landeskog injury really hurt me in the end. Congrats to Wingman - you crushed the playoffs.

Hopefully we get some more trades during next season.

Thank you, we had a few close stat categories there leading right into the last day that could have flipped it either way.

Is this a for fun league or is there money involved?

For fun.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
League has been renewed today.
1 team available - Please let me know if you are interested in taking over.

For those people that have been invited to return, but now don't want to play this upcoming season, please let me know asap so I can find someone else to manage your team. Ideally we want you to be active in this league. This is not a league where you set and forget your roster.

Keeper deadline one week before the draft.
If anyone has issues with the live draft date and time, please let me know and I will try and accommodate a date and time that hopefully all people can make.

Any other questions or comments, post in this thread.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
League has been renewed today.
1 team available - Please let me know if you are interested in taking over.

For those people that have been invited to return, but now don't want to play this upcoming season, please let me know asap so I can find someone else to manage your team. Ideally we want you to be active in this league. This is not a league where you set and forget your roster.

Keeper deadline one week before the draft.
If anyone has issues with the live draft date and time, please let me know and I will try and accommodate a date and time that hopefully all people can make.

Any other questions or comments, post in this thread.
I'm in if there is a team available.

Pops Freshenmeyer

Jun 26, 2013
Looking forward to the new season! Draft day is ok with me, I’d ask if we could make it 815, just to give me some wiggle room in case my kid is having a tough time falling asleep. But, if that can’t be accommodated, no worries.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010

A Sunday night is more difficult, perhaps a little bit earlier on said Sunday if it winds up being the definite day? A Friday night or Saturday would be the preferable route as I believe we have mostly done in the past, but whatever day works best for the majority and whatever time works best for those drafting in different time zones.

Just Win

Nov 3, 2008
Stuttgart

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
A Sunday night is more difficult, perhaps a little bit earlier on said Sunday if it winds up being the definite day? A Friday night or Saturday would be the preferable route as I believe we have mostly done in the past, but whatever day works best for the majority and whatever time works best for those drafting in different time zones.

Sunday doesn't really work for me unless the draft would be a couple of hours earlier. Friday or Saturday are the only options i can make the live draft because of the time difference.
Sorry i meant to Friday night new york time, not Sunday. Sorry for confusion.

I've made a change in settings. Let me know if it doesnt suit!

Last edited:

Scorcho

Twitter @AmateurAdult11
Apr 16, 2010
Space
What date are we looking at, 9/21 or 9/22?

as long as its after 8pm i'm fine with either

Pops Freshenmeyer

Jun 26, 2013
Friday 9/20 is unfortunately going to be tough for me. I’m traveling for work that night. I’ll try my best

Edit — just saw it’s set for 9/27 - that will be ok at 8:00 est (prefer 815)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad