GDT: NJ Devils @ Calgary Flames Saturday Dec 9 2:00 pm

Who should the Flames start in net?

• Dan Vladar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Wow, good start. Nice pass by Backlund on colemans chance. That line moved the puck well.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
This is a really entertaining period so far. Every line looks good and has had their chances.

Zary once again trying something exciting with the spin pass.

Reactions: Boomstick

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Let's go Flames

I have zero enthusiasm after Ohtani didn’t sign with the Jays.
Oh no he didn't eh? Man, I was actually really excited for them to land him. Felt done yesterday. Lots of reporters gonna hide under a rock for awhile. Man 700M over 10. The effect he has on a team's financials over that time though. He's a bargain! Haha.

Last edited:

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Stolen from FlamesNation...

IMG_20231209_144109.jpg

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Nice penalty kill to end what was a great period for the flames.

Backlund line was probably our most consistent shift to shift. But Kadri line looked good too. Lots of good scoring chances.

Our blue line making some nice passes and smart offensive pinches. Wolf not challenged much but made some solid saves. His movement looks so quick but efficient as well.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
It's Santagovich not Shar, got it? Haha. Love this video so much.

Nice penalty kill to end what was a great period for the flames.

Backlund line was probably our most consistent shift to shift. But Kadri line looked good too. Lots of good scoring chances.

Our blue line making some nice passes and smart offensive pinches. Wolf not challenged much but made some solid saves. His movement looks so quick but efficient as well.
Good breakdown. The save Wolf made off a streaking Hughes on that pp looked so effortless. A lot to do w placement of the shot, but he just looks calm and confident. I'm giddy.

RasmusAndersson

Oct 19, 2013
I don’t wanna jinx it because I know he’s so young and it’s only been like 3 NHL games…

But I just have this feeling Wolf is the next face of our franchise. Legit franchise goalie potential

Reactions: Felidae

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad