GDT: NJ @ CAR: IT'S NEVAH OVAH

CaniacSZN

May 20, 2013
I'm not going to say I'm believing in the team again just yet but.. check out the devils schedule the rest of March. Much more faith in the Canes passing NJ and CBJ at this point then I am in them outscoring Florida the rest of the way due to the 3 games in hand and their schedule. Here's the Devils schedule
upload_2018-3-2_22-12-16.png

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I'm not going to say I'm believing in the team again just yet but.. check out the devils schedule the rest of March. Much more faith in the Canes passing NJ and CBJ at this point then I am in them outscoring Florida the rest of the way due to the 3 games in hand and their schedule. Here's the Devils schedule View attachment 101873
That game (3-27) against NJ looms large.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
I'm not going to say I'm believing in the team again just yet but.. check out the devils schedule the rest of March. Much more faith in the Canes passing NJ and CBJ at this point then I am in them outscoring Florida the rest of the way due to the 3 games in hand and their schedule. Here's the Devils schedule View attachment 101873

Poor kid. You will learn

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
That's not that easy

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Maniscalco could have interviewed an empty chair and we would have been just as informed on Francis' thoughts.

Y'know, I figured it out. I just don't like RF. He's condescending and patronizing. He treats us like we don't know anything. "Yeah, all second-round picks are equal to Aho, right." I didn't think JR was the right GM for us because he ran the Canes like a big-market team. He was just a bad fit. But he was a decent guy, and you always knew where he stood on stuff. RF is just a jerk. He acts like he's the only one who knows anything. That interview was flat-out insulting to the paying customers.

Teravainen really didn't want to do the interview

Maybe *that's* our problem. Nobody wants to play so well that they get named No. 1 star and have to do the post-game interview.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Devils and Jackets out, Canes and Panthers in?

I can live with that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad