Not open for further replies.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
odVMBjb.jpg

This is my new favorite pic.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
I honestly think the kid is going to be great and can't see him being sent down. I just get worried with all these forwards. Last season we were talking about Conacher just the same as we are about Kucherov now. Yzerman better not break my heart.

About size.. Is Garry Roberts exclusive to only certain players? What's stopping Kuch from training with him in the off season and why don't all of our players do it?

Kucherov and Conacher are night and day. Conacher was playing on a line with Stamkos and MSL. I would legitimately fear for the NHL if Kucherov was on Stammers and MSL line. Just saying. :yo:

Yzlamic Preacher*

Kucherov and Conacher are night and day. Conacher was playing on a line with Stamkos and MSL. I would legitimately fear for the NHL if Kucherov was on Stammers and MSL line. Just saying. :yo:

the-lonely-island-o.gif

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Kucherov is listed as NA on Yahoo Fantasy... must be wrong.

nvm back to normal now..

Last edited:

Tampa Bay Kiwi

Apr 23, 2013
I honestly think the kid is going to be great and can't see him being sent down. I just get worried with all these forwards. Last season we were talking about Conacher just the same as we are about Kucherov now. Yzerman better not break my heart.

About size.. Is Garry Roberts exclusive to only certain players? What's stopping Kuch from training with him in the off season and why don't all of our players do it?

Kucherov would cost an arm and a leg if a team wanted to trade for him, he has to much upside to even think about trading unless we get something amazing in return.

I'm pretty sure Roberts is starting to take more guys, a few years ago I think he only had a few NHLers and a bunch of jr guys from the OHL. Pretty sure he trains, Stammer, Downie, Neal, Connolly, Yakupov, Biznasty, Seguin, Wolski, Cammalleri and a few others.

Pretty sure Kooch trained in Montreal with Blujus and Richard this past summer.

I got a sneaking suspicion that Drouin might train with Roberts this off-season, he won't want to leave anything to chance when it comes to making the team.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
He's been great so far and will only get better especially when he's played in a top six scoring role with other scoring players around him.

But, wen Stamkos comes back, I think the right thing is to send him back let him finish strong in the AHL and then pencil him on the roster for next year and enjoy.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
He's been great so far and will only get better especially when he's played in a top six scoring role with other scoring players around him.

But, wen Stamkos comes back, I think the right thing is to send him back let him finish strong in the AHL and then pencil him on the roster for next year and enjoy.

I'm in the same boat. Don't rush too much. Plus, it'd be great for everyone else in Syracuse to really get **** back on track.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
So both versions are being used but which pronunciation is the correct one: Kúcherov or Kuchérov?

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
So both versions are being used but which pronunciation is the correct one: Kúcherov or Kuchérov?

In Rooskie, it would be pronounced like the latter. Koo-CHAIR-of. Кучеров would be the cyrillic spelling if I'm not mistaken, with the "y" looking thing being pronounced "oo", the 4 looking thing, "ch", the p thing as "r", and the B thing as "v", but a lot of Russians go with "ff", especially in names. None of what I just said denotes where the stress is in the word, so you'll just have to take my word I guess ;)

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I think he switched to 86 because that's the number he wears in NHL 14 so it was confusing people seeing him in 56.

Cote switched numbers and I can't see him staying up all year. It's possible he stays up, I think a lot of people on this board will flip out if he's sent down so they're probably just saving the meltdown of some fans.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
In Rooskie, it would be pronounced like the latter. Koo-CHAIR-of. Кучеров would be the cyrillic spelling if I'm not mistaken, with the "y" looking thing being pronounced "oo", the 4 looking thing, "ch", the p thing as "r", and the B thing as "v", but a lot of Russians go with "ff", especially in names. None of what I just said denotes where the stress is in the word, so you'll just have to take my word I guess ;)

KOO-tcher-ov, the stress on the first syllable :)
So which one is it? :laugh:

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
I actually came into this thread with the sole purpose of hoping to find out how Kucherov is supposed to be pronounced.

tampajake96

Nov 14, 2013
For those remarking about him being on the PP. He scored a beauty of a one timer last night in the loss to Edmonton. Kid is good...

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I really think he needs to be bumped up a line. Killorn and Purcell haven't been playing well lately and could use some diminished minutes. Purcell could add some flair and creativity to Thompson's hustle. Also feel Panik needs some more minutes, I would swap him with Killorn but most won't like that.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I really think he needs to be bumped up a line. Killorn and Purcell haven't been playing well lately and could use some diminished minutes. Purcell could add some flair and creativity to Thompson's hustle. Also feel Panik needs some more minutes, I would swap him with Killorn but most won't like that.
I'd be up for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad