Waived: Nicolas Aube-Kubel

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
though if they don't like Brooks they could just waive him as you would think the leafs would take him back although then we would have to face him against Laval as he has been tough against us and we are neck and neck against the marlies and have a few games against them coming up next week and after.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
We would have a lot of bodies when everybody is heathly… Watch Philadelphia claime Pezzetta to get revenge…

send down Belzile, claim Aube-Kubel then when Drouin, Edmundson, Paquette and Perreault are back, you waive Paquette for Laval and hope he gets picked though I don't think he will if he's as bad as everyone says he is. You waive Brooks and Niku since they aren't playing them.

Belzile and Niku would help Laval a ton. When Byron is back, someone gets traded. Are they showcasing Poehling, or does Leks get moved, but they should have a few weeks before Byron and Perreault at back to see what they want to do.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
With Perreault and Byron coming back soon, and Paquette + Brooks still around, I doubt Habs would be interested by Aubé-Kubel.
Why ? At worst he goes back to waivers when they come back

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
So... for sh!ts and giggles. What makes a player "quebecois player"? Being born in QC or raised in QC? Cause Aube-Kubel was born in good 'ol 'berta... in Slave Lake. Moved to QC when he was 2. Lol... I don't care. I hope Habs grab him and get rid off Paquette, brooks and Belzile.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Love Pezzeta.Wish they would play him more.
I am going to go against the grain here and say that while I don't hate Pezzetta I don't really see what the big fuss is about. Maybe I haven't paid attention too much but I haven't seen him involved much in scrums, getting into other goalie's kitchen, being a major pain in the ass Gallagher can be, etc... I remember a couple of penalties (some BS, some legit), but not much more than that. I'll give it another go tomorrow...

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I moved this to it's own thread as I could legit see us picking him, it would help Laval to send Belzile back as he's been one of our best players the past few years.

I like Belzile's hockey sense. I see him as pretty good for a 4th liner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad