NHLPA discussing with players postponing games in light of Kenosha incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012

Discussion on this matter is to be contained to this thread solely. Do not flame each other. Thread will be closed upon a decision being made and/or when playoffs resume, if applicable.

Reactions: Leetch3

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Escrow will go through the roof next season :laugh:

Seriously though, this shouldn't surprise anyone. Time to watch other leagues, I guess.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Guys, normal board rules still more or less apply. We understand the topic is inherently political, so it's tough to separate the discussion.
This is a hockey forum. I'd like to be more lenient, but it never works. If you feel like you can't or don't want to talk about this from a primarily hockey based perspective, that's fine. This just isn't the place for it.

Reactions: Leetch3

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Guys, normal board rules still more or less apply. We understand the topic is inherently political, so it's tough to separate the discussion.
This is a hockey forum. I'd like to be more lenient, but it never works. If you feel like you can't or don't want to talk about this from a primarily hockey based perspective, that's fine. This just isn't the place for it.
Apologies for the mass deletions, but it is what it is

Last edited:

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Wait.. how does this appease the militia that showed up and shot a bunch of protesters?
Oh the 3 peaceful protestors he shot, the first chased him and threw a Molotov cocktail at him (he was also a convicted rapist who has a rap sheet longer than what comes up when you search EdJovo posts mentioning “Trouba”), the second was someone who was hitting him with a skateboard while he was on the ground, the third was literally pointing a pistol at him. (I can send you videos of every incident as it was unfolding, I saw this in real time on Twitter unfortunately)

So yea the violent mob like those guys, the ones who killed David Dorn, the ones who killed those black children in CHAZ, the ones who burned a man alive in his pawn shop in Minnesota, the ones who are burning down and destroying thousands of small businesses, I’d say those actions are pretty violent, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad