Confirmed with Link: #NHLJets agree to terms with goaltenders Eddie Pasquale & Michael Hutchinson

knorthern knight

Mar 18, 2011
GTA
Not full time, no, but the writing as they say should be on the wall.

There's one sure fire way to end the debate; Pavalec can deliver league average results.
And if Noel played Montoya (or even Pasquale) in the 2nd game of back-2-backs, Pavelec's average would be better. It's Noel not Pavelec who's incompetent. See http://www.arcticicehockey.com/2013...ej-pavelec-al-montoya-claude-noel-goalie-2013 Yes, Pavelec's OVERALL save ratio was 0.905. But Noel insisted on playing him in back-2-backs. Here's a breakdown of Pavelec's save ratios from the above-noted article...

Days of rest | Save ratio
0|0.882
1|0.910
2|0.930
3+|0.885

If Noel hadn't pig-headedly insisted on using Pavelec and Jokinen so much last season, we should've had the division pennant, not merely a playoff spot. I am not impressed with Noel.

Aela*

Michael Hutchinson, former Barrie Colts netminder.

It was made to be.

I'm really happy we haven't just settled on Pasquale holding down the fort for the IceCaps as he's had some inconsistency and never seems to look good whenever I see him. If only the Jets could learn a lesson from this - I'm looking at you Pavelec.

I'd prefer to remember him as a Knight. :yo:

Hutchinson is a good goalie who could eventually be our backup, I like the move.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad