NHL.TV / Center Ice Discussion - Part II [See the warning in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
What's the deal with this Sens Avalanche game being blacked out on NHL.tv? Says the game is being shown on NHL Network; didn't think they'd black out their own material.

Soedy

All Hail Cale
Nov 27, 2012
Hamburg, Germany
This is terrific! Thank you very much!

One question - the "b" and "n" commands don't work for me. Is that something that was included in what you wrote or is it only on your computer? And do you have any idea how to start at a live game at the beginning rather than being forced to watch when you log on?

Thank you!

Hi

hmm, it should work with the files. Have you put them in the right directory? (AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/keymaps -> there should the "keyboard.xml" lay).

I dont know how to watch from the beginning when a game is already live but I'll have a look at it :)

Reactions: MB11

MB11

Nov 10, 2017
You are right. I didn't have it there. Works great! Thank you!

Last edited:

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Is there a reason on the PS4 NHL.tv that my default team is always the Ducks? No matter how many times I change it? I have the Wild followed as my favorite team in the App, but it's always the damn ducks

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
I’m not getting any feeds on Roku for NHL TV. I’m getting it on the IPad though. Anyone else in the same situation.
Having major issues today.

Trying to play the game from my ipad and stream it to the TV.. it loads the app on the TV and it says "Ready to Cast" with the NHL shield logo, but nothing works.

trying to hit play/stop/switch feeds and nothing is freaking working.

So I try to cast from my PC, and guess what? that still opens the stupid app and gives me the same thing "Ready to cast" and trying to hit play/switch streams on the actual site and nothing works.

What a waste, I can't believe a company as rich as the NHL has this type of product out.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Absolutely loving the fact that gamecenter shows post games and doesn’t shut off right after the game ends. This is a thing of beauty.

TheCBJfan

Nov 18, 2017
For those of you who subscribe to NHL.tv...

If and when (approximately) does NHL.tv drop their full season price? Not looking to purchase now just to see the price cut next week. I haven’t subscribed before, so I have no clue if they cut prices. The folks over the phone couldn’t/wouldn’t shed any light either.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
For the last three weeks, DISH Network Center Ice has not shown the second game of the HNIC doubleheader. Or the After Hours segment. Anybody know what gives???

shoeshine boy

Aug 14, 2008

If and when (approximately) does NHL.tv drop their full season price? Not looking to purchase now just to see the price cut next week. I haven’t subscribed before, so I have no clue if they cut prices. The folks over the phone couldn’t/wouldn’t shed any light either.

they won't drop the price until well past the halfway point in the season and even then they won't make it half off.

rh71

Nov 12, 2005
Long Island, NY
I can't seem to find the info - what is the highest resolution NHL.tv will broadcast at? I have a 4k tv and the 4k Roku streaming stick+ is discounted for Black Friday...

Any plans to do 4k soon if not already?

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Well, you don't have to watch live. If you set the default to not show the scores when you log in you can click on any game and watch it from the beginning as well as FF through if you prefer.
How do you set the default not to show scores? I can't find the preferences ... feel like an idiot.

thanks!

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!

Mine was auto renewed this year, but I thought last year dropped to 50% around this time. I also got MLB.tv for 50% around the 1/4 mark on the season.

By the way, the never refreshed highlights during breaks were slightly annoying last year. But today, every f***ing break, I had the same damn Infinity commercial where they did stupid things so they can drive their shitty car. I hate the 1%. I now miss Donskoi, What a move, What a goal.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Anyone else having trouble today? Trying through my browser and when I try to login in just shows the 'loading' circle, but doesn't ever actually load.

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
I can't seem to find the info - what is the highest resolution NHL.tv will broadcast at? I have a 4k tv and the 4k Roku streaming stick+ is discounted for Black Friday...

Any plans to do 4k soon if not already?

The feeds come from the local broadcasts, so I doubt you will see any native 4K broadcasts for a long time. That being said, I also have a 4K display and Roku Ultra 4K streaming box. When the Ultra upgraded to OS version 8 a few weeks ago, the NHL app also upgraded to a completely new interface. Since then it seems that the picture quality has improved -- it certainly looks better than any game I get via my Comcast 1080p cable connection.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
How do you set the default not to show scores? I can't find the preferences ... feel like an idiot.

thanks!

Sorry, I missed your response before. Click on the settings gear in the upper right corner and then check the box as seen in the jpg...

i-j6b4hbs-XL.jpg

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Anyone have problems with NHL.tv and Chrome? Trying to use fullscreen mode, it wont be fullscreen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad