GDT: NHL Trade Deadline Day (NHL & NJ deals, rumors, speculation, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostofKenKlee

Boston has to take the Ryder/Havlat/Salvador for a 2017 7th. and Caron package.

devlzfan

Aug 28, 2007
Farmingdale, NY
I didn't expect anything major, but once again I am thoroughly disappointed. I guess Ryder & Havlat will have to use being signed by someone else for as much money as they can as incentive, that's even if they play at all.

How disheartening!

Lou, you are truly deLOUsional!

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Don't care what anyone says, Lou failed if Havlat/Ryder are not moved. Christ I don't care if it's for future considerations.

GhostofKenKlee

LOL, Despres I had to hear how hot of a commodity he was from Penguins fans a few seasons back.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
I'm expecting Lou to take on a contract from a cap strapped team during the summer. Those are not trades that are made at the deadline.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
It's absolutely Lou's fault if he can't unload Ryder and Havlat. Night after night scouts are in the building and those two are in the press box. This team is not making the playoffs. Sure they are veterans, but team's aren't going to spend assets in a trade without seeing the players on the ice shortly before the deadline.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
How is this disappointing, we traded our two top free agents? You're getting nothing for Ryder/Havlat

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
haha you know what i would love to do? i would unload ryder for carter back

no ones gonna take a washed up ryder at $3.5 mil cap hit and/or an old havlat. they'll prob end up on tryouts this summer elsewhere

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
If Lou was offered any picks at all for Ryder or Havlat and didn't take them he failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad