GDT: NHL Trade Deadline Day (NHL & NJ deals, rumors, speculation, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
omg ron wilson right now on TSN flat out saying he roots against the leafs every night and he truly hates the organization lmfao

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Might as well pull NJ out of the title of the thread. Call it NHL deals. I am 100% prepared to be disappointed.

You've been noticable around here for 3 days and every word out of your mouth is negative and claiming the sky is falling... already sick and tired of reading it.

Block list getting a early start today.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 6s7 seconds ago
Lamoriello will be in market for a top 6 forward signed beyond this season, but those deals are harder to do today.Offseason more likely.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
The only thing I'm looking forward to today is a Duthie/Burke interview. Always entertaining viewing.

Duthie talked about those on his Q&A. Said Burke does the best he can to make Duthie feel uncomfortable and then once the camera goes off they start laughing and burke usually makes a quirp like " now that was good TV "

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Duthie talked about those on his Q&A. Said Burke does the best he can to make Duthie feel uncomfortable and then once the camera goes off they start laughing and burke usually makes a quirp like " now that was good TV "

lol now I need to see one of these

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 3m3 minutes ago
Under-the-radar guy to keep an eye on today is #NJDevils defenceman Marek Zidlicky. There's interest. He holds full no-trade. #NHLTrade

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Darn, there goes the humor outside the Tampa deal...

Dustin Penner has been pulled from TSN’s Monday trade deadline coverage, TSN confirmed to Yahoo Sports via email.

On Saturday night, Penner, who most recently played for the Washington Capitals made a joke about **** on Twitter, which wasn’t exactly funny. Penner was slated to provide coverage on TSN with "Cabral ‘Cabbie’ Richards to give a different-type of take on the deadline.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva 31s31 seconds ago
Teams are telling me the Maple Leafs are working hard to trade Phil Kessel and Dion Phaneuf today. #tvasports

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva 38s39 seconds ago
Teams are telling me the Maple Leafs are working hard to trade Phil Kessel and Dion Phaneuf today. #tvasports

dougiebrown

Oct 22, 2007
New Jersey
Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva 49s49 seconds ago

I will be really unhappy if we end up with one of these schlubs.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva 1m1 minute ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad