League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - COVID Post-Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
I live in Toronto and this is just not true. Most leafs fans are anyone but Habs and Isles.

Thats why I want them both to advance, delicious tears.

Yeah, most Canadian fans don’t tend to rally around other Canadian teams.

Toronto doesn’t want to look even worse by having their long time rivals win the Cup or Tavares’ former team advancing after Toronto crashed and burned yet again.

Here in Vancouver, they are more concerned about firing their GM then they are about cheering for the Habs. Lol.

Reactions: AussieCapsFan

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
What a choke job by Coleman in that OT lol. Bolts got too complacent and paid for it big time. Now time for both teams to show good ol fashioned cojones.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Other than the game 5 ass whupping, the Isles have done well. They've been competitive against the Bolts. Thought they were the better team last night, especially in the 3rd.

Not sure who wins game 7.

Either way Barry's proven his worth for the Isles.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
I hope Kucherov is out for game 7. I can't stand him.
We’ll see what happens. I am not a fan of Kuch’s childish antics either (specifically when his team loses), but no one can deny his incredible hockey talent. His hockey sense and vision are truly special.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
The salt is strong in that one. ;)

Sorry, I believe head shots should be gone from the game. You disagree?

I really don’t give a shit about the game honestly. My life doesn’t revolve around Trotz and company. In fact, I complemented them on a nice comeback. Not a spec of salt from me, sorry to disappoint.

Last edited:
Reactions: IafrateOvie34
Sep 19, 2008
Watching the DVR recording, Beuvellier just scored

Olcyzk is lighting into the fans for throwing junk on the ice :laugh:

Your team won, why would you throw beer on the ice. Silly Isles fans. I mean the place is rocking and loud but keep the junk off lol

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Why do you think that?

because I was on a call with co-workers yesterday who live in Toronto and the 3 of them all agreed with the sentiment?

What can I tell you? All Canadians apparently don’t hate each other’s teams as some would have people believe.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
because I was on a call with co-workers yesterday who live in Toronto and the 3 of them all agreed with the sentiment?

What can I tell you? All Canadians apparently don’t hate each other’s teams as some would have people believe.
Most people I know actually cheer for American teams. Yes there are alot of Leaf fans here but there are also alot of Leaf haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad