NHL record for most games with a point entering the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geese_Howard*

sakic is first with the nordiques. 14 or 15 games, saw it on TSN

HSHS

Losing is a disease
Apr 5, 2005
Redondo Beach, Ca
b-mad said:
The records 14 games....saw the stat on TV somewhere. Don't remember who has it but Sakic was 2nd with I beleive 12 games.

Dimitri Kharvtalov (or something close that that, no offense meant) had like 14 points. He played for Boston, in '93 or '94 I believe. I have about 5 worthless rookie cards. :dunce:

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
heshootshescores said:
Dimitri Kharvtalov (or something close that that, no offense meant) had like 14 points. He played for Boston, in '93 or '94 I believe. I have about 5 worthless rookie cards. :dunce:

So what happened, 14 game point strak, then 60 game pointless streak?

SoundsGood

Mar 29, 2002
Canada
Visit site
vanwychen27 said:
heres a question for you whats the most games to start a career without scorig a point?
Not sure... but I know it took a forward over 4 seasons to get a first goal! No idea what the league record is, however. That 5th season must have been a pleasure...

BurgoShark

Jul 1, 2004
Gold Coast
vanwychen27 said:
heres a question for you whats the most games to start a career without scorig a point?
I think the record for games without scoring a goal belongs to Melichar or Suchy. Around 150-160 games I think.

JSmith81x

Your weapon is guilt
Dec 20, 2002
Visit site
Steven Halko went his entire 155-game NHL career w/out a goal. Melichar was getting close before he scored his first, but I don't think he hit 155. Tony Twist was getting close to 200 games before his first goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad