NHL players you consider injury prone

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
how I'm the first person to mention Stamkos is mind-boggling.

Tbf his injuries do seem to be just a case of bad luck and not a thing like concussions.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015

Tbf his injuries do seem to be just a case of bad luck and not a thing like concussions.
6/8 seasons he's played at least 77 games, and this season he's been healthy too. and he played the full lockout season. When he does get hurt he gets really hurt, but it's not like i'd say he's prone to it

Reactions: Diddy and Selyanin

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
oh look another "I couldn't actually make my point in debate so I'm going to try to get random folks on a broader message board to agree with me and THAT'LL SHOW 'EM" thread. Not used to seeing these for my team, tho.

For the record, the point being made was that "injury prone" constitutes someone likely to be injured again in the future, which is a bit of a tough determination to make if there's no consistent reason for the injuries.

Reactions: mikeyp24

Goon42

Apr 12, 2013
Gaborik
The guzzler
Eaves
Letang
Myers

Edler seems to miss 20 games a season

TampaJay

Jan 16, 2016

Stamkos went his first five seasons with no injuries. None. He was an iron man. Then he had a freak broken leg and a knee injury. These are freak injuries as opposed to “fragile” player injuries.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
Islanders used to have a guy named Dennis Vaske who seemed to miss 60 games every year

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
Mike Cammalleri

Wendel Clark. Only played all of the games on the schedule once (80 his second year)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad