NHL On FOX Clips

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Red Wings vs Avalanche April 18, 1998:

I looked at Dave Maloney and thought "he looks familiar" and when I heard it was him my mouth dropped. He looks so different now (I'm aware this was 23 years ago).

Edit: JD, Joe, and Dave are all past or present Rangers color commentators.

OG6ix

Apr 11, 2006
Toronto
i remember the robots and although everyone on hf absolutely despises the glowing puck, i wouldn't mind seeing it like during the all star game or something like that...

I wouldn't mind if it was a trail or had a circle glow like hockey video games when the puck is on the nearside boards and other places where it's not as easy to detect via the TV angle.

OG6ix

Apr 11, 2006
Toronto
I looked at Dave Maloney and thought "he looks familiar" and when I heard it was him my mouth dropped. He looks so different now (I'm aware this was 23 years ago).

Edit: JD, Joe, and Dave are all past or present Rangers color commentators.

Honestly I just watched that clip and realized just how much the game has changed since then it's day and night. The skating was no where near good as it is today.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
I'm sure it's in the thread, but I was analyzing this commercial for a class and couldn't resist posting it. One of my all time favorites

OMG that’s hilarious. I remember that commercial, I was like 14 then.

I’ve been going through this thread for about 2 hours watching old 90’s clips. A lot are gone but there’s still plenty as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad