NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - LUCKY PHASE THIRTEEN! Part One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Going to sneak in our make up pick here.

There are lots of great, real dinosaurs out there left unpicked, we will be lodging a grievance with the league regarding the non-dinosaur selections made by some of the other owners in the hopes of rectifying this. Some are well known, like [RANCH] and [RANCH]. Some, like [RANCH], are less well known but had beautiful plumage. Then there's the one that everyone should know, but a movie director thought it would be cooler if its smaller cousin was three times its actual size, basically turning it into our pick here.

utahraptor0000.jpg

Team Dinosaur: Utahraptor

How many wives did they have?

Reactions: Lord Defect

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
The Seattle Sockeyes are left with our guilty pleasure for our final pick of this phase. I was hoping your picks would inspire something because I was not really sure where to go here.

Ultimately, we have settled on Macadamia nuts. Wiki tells me that global production of macadamia nuts was 160,000 tonnes in 2015 and I probably ate 146,878 tonnes of them.

These things are delicious and few would disagree. This is on our guilty pleasure list because we just cannot stop eating them, well beyond what would be considered healthy to do. Fortunately, even though I'm (a man, I'm) 40, I have the metabolism of a teenager during a growth spurt, so I have gotten away it.... so far.

macadamia-nuts.jpg

@Asnito, would you like some of Deez Nuts?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The Seattle Sockeyes are left with our guilty pleasure for our final pick of this phase. I was hoping your picks would inspire something because I was not really sure where to go here.

Ultimately, we have settled on Macadamia nuts. Wiki tells me that global production of macadamia nuts was 160,000 tonnes in 2015 and I probably ate 146,878 tonnes of them.

These things are delicious and few would disagree. This is on our guilty pleasure list because we just cannot stop eating them, well beyond what would be considered healthy to do. Fortunately, even though I'm (a man, I'm) 40, I have the metabolism of a teenager during a growth spurt, so I have gotten away it.... so far.

View attachment 496263

@Asnito, would you like some of Deez Nuts?

They make amazing cookies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Pew Pew Pew! Pew Pew!

de6.gif

We start the day with @Asnito on the clock. He has a band penis (phra ... wait ... ) He has one band member (phrasing) to pick if he so chooses. If he doesn't so choose, so what? Mindyabiz, bruv, innit. @ajgoal is on deck with the same condom (phrasing) or rather conundrum, innit bruv. On the lido deck, @Magua can likewise fill his final hole (phrasing innit) with a bandaid so if he chooses. So? mja is on the lido afterdeck ready to pick one of the 3,000 classic movie choices on his list, innit bruv. I'm looking forward to seeing where he goes with it.

I finished "Top Boy," and it ruled, and it won't be long until the next season, probably (allegedly), but in more immediate news, have you ever seen chicken tracks in snow? It's mostly hilariously stupid to see their pitchfork footprints all over the place, but then you remember about the Mesozoic Era. Member that one? We usually think of dinosaurs in the African safari or savannah or what have you, and when we think of that period and snow, we think of wooly mammoths and saber-toothed tigers. But what about the rest of the dinosaurs (who would later turn into birds, and even later into drones, and thus are legitimate choices for any Team Dinosaur category in any group's MegaDraft) and all that territory in between Africa and the Arctic Circle? When it snowed, were their huge pitchfork footprints all over the place? More importantly, were there giant chickens roaming around pecking everything and squawking so loudly that the sound knocked the cave paintings off the walls of Piltdown Man's house? Science, man. It's tricky. And terrifying.

We are almost at that point where we launch PHASE 15! and THE SUPPLEMENTAL DIRECTORS BY DECADE DRAFT! We just need to finish this one off and then we can launch. Guess who originally said that? She did.

fozzie-muppets.gif

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Pew Pew Pew! Pew Pew!

de6.gif

We start the day with @Asnito on the clock. He has a band penis (phra ... wait ... ) He has one band member (phrasing) to pick if he so chooses. If he doesn't so choose, so what? Mindyabiz, bruv, innit. @ajgoal is on deck with the same condom (phrasing) or rather conundrum, innit bruv. On the lido deck, @Magua can likewise fill his final hole (phrasing innit) with a bandaid so if he chooses. So? mja is on the lido afterdeck ready to pick one of the 3,000 classic movie choices on his list, innit bruv. I'm looking forward to seeing where he goes with it.

I finished "Top Boy," and it ruled, and it won't be long until the next season, probably (allegedly), but in more immediate news, have you ever seen chicken tracks in snow? It's mostly hilariously stupid to see their pitchfork footprints all over the place, but then you remember about the Mesozoic Era. Member that one? We usually think of dinosaurs in the African safari or savannah or what have you, and when we think of that period and snow, we think of wooly mammoths and saber-toothed tigers. But what about the rest of the dinosaurs (who would later turn into birds, and even later into drones, and thus are legitimate choices for any Team Dinosaur category in any group's MegaDraft) and all that territory in between Africa and the Arctic Circle? When it snowed, were their huge pitchfork footprints all over the place? More importantly, were there giant chickens roaming around pecking everything and squawking so loudly that the sound knocked the cave paintings off the walls of Piltdown Man's house? Science, man. It's tricky. And terrifying.

We are almost at that point where we launch PHASE 15! and THE SUPPLEMENTAL DIRECTORS BY DECADE DRAFT! We just need to finish this one off and then we can launch. Guess who originally said that? She did.

fozzie-muppets.gif

Did we lose Phase 14 to some other dimension? Damn, I was looking forward to that one!

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Pew Pew Pew! Pew Pew!

de6.gif

fozzie-muppets.gif
This gif is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad