Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL HUT Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slapper

Oct 26, 2015
Tried the mega pack and best pull I got was C. Neely. The rest from the package didnt even have space on my roster being overall 79-84. Neely is now the best pull I've had since I pulled J. Staal.

Im in 1st division now and getting ******** by people with ovechkins, stammers and doughtys. Does anyone know if paying for the packs with real money affects on the pulls? Only keep getting **** by playing atleast. :laugh:

Might aswell put my lines:

Tatar-Helm-Jurco
Palat-Filppula-Kucherov
Read-Schenn-Raffl
Ott-Stastny-Berglund

Moore-Klingberg
Quincey(Russel)-Larsson
Ericsson-Green

Howard
(Mrazek)

Lehnerd Skinnerd

Sponsor
Feb 10, 2008
Thunder Bay, ON
Still need:

Dallas
Detroit
LA
Montreal
NY Rangers
St. Louis
Tampa

Hoping to get them all done before Movember ends. If anyone can loan me any of them, PM me.

Or does anyone want to team up to complete any of these collections?

Still have Nashville for loan, but thinking about selling them off soon and going for St. Louis.

dragovici

Dec 24, 2013
in orbit
Still need:

Dallas
Detroit
LA
Montreal
NY Rangers
St. Louis
Tampa

Hoping to get them all done before Movember ends. If anyone can loan me any of them, PM me.

Or does anyone want to team up to complete any of these collections?

Still have Nashville for loan, but thinking about selling them off soon and going for St. Louis.

I'd be interested in teaming up for Dallas and maybe Detroit (depending on what you're able to buy)

Boragina91

Mar 13, 2012
lol. Just beat a guy 7-3. No actual defense, just skate backward, when i got close, switch off so the ai could poke me or auto-hit. Finally started reading the play, slowed down, and got myself 3-4 breakaways.

his team:

Ovechkin - MoV Toews - Crosby
Mo Giroux - Mo Backstrom - Mo Hall
Mo Kessel - Mo Bergeron - Malkin
Johansen - Duchene - Mo Voracek

Mo Subban - Keith
Mo Barrie - Hedman
Weber - OEL

MAF

Then messages me after, yapping some nonsense.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I just played someone in D2 with: Bergeron, Backstrom, Burns, Carlson, Fowler, Gaborik, Getzlaf, Gilmour, Giordano, Hedman, Kessel, Kuznetsov, MacKinnon, Malkin, Oshie, Panarin, Subban, Voracek, Holtby, Schnieder.

My best player would be his worst player -- is it even possible to have such a good team without spending $100's?

He needed a cross crease one timer with the goalie pulled and 6 seconds left to even tie the game and won in a shootout.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
And then I spent the $8 for the Thanksgiving pack (35,000) and get pure trash -- if I sell everything at the last sold price I'd get 20,000 coins back... if lucky. That's insane!

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
I want to upgrade at C. Maybe 50-80k. Any suggestions. Also would like to replace Kane if anyone has advice! Thanks!

E. Kane - Tavares - Nash
Monahan - Kessler - MOV Gaudreau
Hossa - H. Sedin - Ryan
Sharp - Helm - POTG J. Hayes

Josi - Pietrangelo
Letang - Carlson
Seabrook - Shattenkirk

Holtby - Luongo

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
I want to upgrade at C. Maybe 50-80k. Any suggestions. Also would like to replace Kane if anyone has advice! Thanks!

E. Kane - Tavares - Nash
Monahan - Kessler - MOV Gaudreau
Hossa - H. Sedin - Ryan
Sharp - Helm - POTG J. Hayes

Josi - Pietrangelo
Letang - Carlson
Seabrook - Shattenkirk

Holtby - Luongo

Bergeron

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
So I'm in the process of liquidating my WSH collection(Appologies to anyone who I didn't lend to, but with todays promo plus inevitable players Promo this weekend I had to).

Are there any teams on XB1 people haven't collected yet that would need collecting if I were to get them? Perhaps Dallas or Montreal, or Detroit or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad