Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL HUT Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
Welcome to the NHL 16 HUT thread!

Since we've had to handle a ton of posts lately involving selling teams for profit ; they will be deleted and handled accordingly.

With that said...

The thread where you talk about all things Hockey Ultimate Team. Always remember to mention your console when looking to trade or sell!

Reminding you again, that..

HF is NOT responsible for any scams that take place over NHL 16 and/or the HUT system. You are taking a risk whenever you make a trade or a deal - HF is not liable for anything that occurs in or due to this exchange. If you have a problem with a certain member, EA Sports is who you need to contact, NOT HF.

HUT Resources:
HUTHead
HUTHQ
NHLGuides
/r/NHLHUT
NHL 16 NHL Collection Checklist v2.0 (Excel)

Previous Threads:
NHL 16 HUT Thread #1
NHL 16 HUT Thread #2
NHL 16 HUT Thread #3
NHL 16 HUT Thread #4
NHL 16 HUT Thread #5
NHL 16 HUT Thread #6
NHL 16 HUT Thread #7
NHL 16 HUT Thread #8
NHL 16 HUT Thread #9

HUT Blacklist (DO NOT TRADE OR SELL WITH THESE PEOPLE)

ChiefGuan:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=235431

iPwn:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=86407

etienne9:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=260927

Rielly44TheNextOrr:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=252293

Evgeni McCrosby:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=244601

BoCanucksBo:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=219195

Last edited by a moderator:

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
I have the Pittsburgh Penguins 'big guns' available for Lend. I have the following players:

-Crosby
-Malkin
-Kessel
-Letang
-Fleury

You need to provide/do the following:

-Collateral (if not trusted)
-Buy all the scraps (players worth under 1k)
-Tip the designated amount of pucks (1k/per pack)

I'll be linear if you can't tip, you can always tip later-on if it cannot be provided up-front.

I know who I trust, so if you don't think you're trusted enough to Lend without collateral, you shouldn't bother wasting our time.

Thanks.

Macgyver392

Dec 11, 2012
PS4
I have the Pittsburgh Penguins 'big guns' available for Lend. I have the following players:

-Crosby
-Malkin
-Kessel
-Letang
-Fleury

You need to provide/do the following:

-Collateral (if not trusted)
-Buy all the scraps (players worth under 1k)
-Tip the designated amount of pucks (1k/per pack)

I'll be linear if you can't tip, you can always tip later-on if it cannot be provided up-front.

I know who I trust, so if you don't think you're trusted enough to Lend without collateral, you shouldn't bother wasting our time.

Thanks.

I could loan PIT tomorrow if possible, already have fleury

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
I will hopefully be able to play enough games tomorrow to get Marleau, what team should be next after the sharks? I should have somewhere around 150-160k depending of sales of Sharks.

fredligh

Jan 3, 2011
Iceland
Is it just me or is the EA Servers crap? I get disconnected like 30-50% of the games. All other games on my PS4 works fine online, except for NHL. I've done the troubleshooting and i have the best NAT type and also done the BS solutions (reset router etc.). My record is 30 wins and 30 losses but ****ing 15 of the losses is due to disconnection, i never get disconnected from PSN either. So frustrating when i need 4 points in 4 games to win the title and i get dosconnected in the ****ing last period with 5 mins to go, leading by 3.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Is it just me or is the EA Servers crap? I get disconnected like 30-50% of the games. All other games on my PS4 works fine online, except for NHL. I've done the troubleshooting and i have the best NAT type and also done the BS solutions (reset router etc.). My record is 30 wins and 30 losses but ****ing 15 of the losses is due to disconnection, i never get disconnected from PSN either. So frustrating when i need 4 points in 4 games to win the title and i get dosconnected in the ****ing last period with 5 mins to go, leading by 3.

Either it is an exploit or you are going with wireless connection. I can never get it to work flawlessly except when wired, two friends have the same problem. I have a great router and a great internet, but ea or PS does not work well wireless...

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
Looking to do more PS4 collections... I get scraps, I need big cards. I have several who can vouch for me since I don't have collateral.

Anyone willing to make some coin today?

aarons3005

GT: JustCaIIMeRonny
Feb 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON
I've got getzlaf, perry, fowler, and andersen to lend out on xb1. You'll have to get kesler though because mine is untradeable. Cheers boys

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
JCF, I don't suppose you're going to do (or redo) MTL/CHI/LA/TB/DAL anytime soon? :laugh:

EuroTide

Sep 19, 2008
i need the ducks too, let me know if theres a way to get involved or borrow them of you guys. i`ll get on now, same name as here

Thierry

May 30, 2006
Montreal
I don't know what to do next.

I have thoses collections:

All-Star Teams
Carolina
New Jersey
Florida
Toronto
Arizona
Buffalo
Winnipeg
Columbus
Calgary

Should I go with Edmonton ? San Jose ? Vancouver ? Boston ?

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan
I moved assets from my primary to my secondary account to do the collections on the secondary. Current squad:

TOTW Seguin - MOV Thornton (C) - Duchene
MOV Carter - Bergeron - Paccioretty
TOTW Mackinnon - Giroux - Hossa (A)
Sharp - Kesler - TOTW O'reilly (A)

*Karlsson - Suter
TOTW Carlson - Hedman
TOTW Seabrook - Josi

TOTW Rinne

I will likely replace Sharp and am thinking about putting Stastny in place of Giroux and banking the difference in pucks because he's not much of a difference maker on the 3rd line.
* = Untradeable

Primary Account untradeables...
*Subban
*Backes
*Pavelski
*Burns
*Shattenkirk
*Kessel
*MOV Okposo
*MOV Galchenyuk
*Rask

Primary account has just pittsburgh collections left to obtain, while the secondary has more than half remaining with only Karlsson as a notable pull thus far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad