Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL HUT Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
I just pulled a Golden Ticket. Does it get me into the EA Wonka Factory? No really, what's the point of the ticket? I have no clue!

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

So I'm in the process of liquidating my WSH collection(Appologies to anyone who I didn't lend to, but with todays promo plus inevitable players Promo this weekend I had to).

Are there any teams on XB1 people haven't collected yet that would need collecting if I were to get them? Perhaps Dallas or Montreal, or Detroit or something?

LA.

I've got Carter, but can probably only afford Doughty and one of Quick/Kopi

aarons3005

GT: JustCaIIMeRonny
Feb 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON
I want to upgrade at C. Maybe 50-80k. Any suggestions. Also would like to replace Kane if anyone has advice! Thanks!

E. Kane - Tavares - Nash
Monahan - Kessler - MOV Gaudreau
Hossa - H. Sedin - Ryan
Sharp - Helm - POTG J. Hayes

Josi - Pietrangelo
Letang - Carlson
Seabrook - Shattenkirk

Holtby - Luongo

move kane down the lineup and put tyler johnson at LW. He's been dynamite for me on a line with johansen and saad

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
So I'm in the process of liquidating my WSH collection(Appologies to anyone who I didn't lend to, but with todays promo plus inevitable players Promo this weekend I had to).

Are there any teams on XB1 people haven't collected yet that would need collecting if I were to get them? Perhaps Dallas or Montreal, or Detroit or something?

I didn't do Detroit. I don't think I did Montreal, either.

aarons3005

GT: JustCaIIMeRonny
Feb 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON

chicago and pittsburgh are the last collections i need

Russiaboy

Oct 20, 2014
Hey fellas , who ever i owe for loan let me know i sent pitfan/jared his back i think i owe another person not sure who it is ! ,. but im trying to get the dallas/LA collecition done if someone can loan me them or we can team up to get them . ?

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Bought four promos. Best player was Oshie, got two golden tickets. Disappointing players but I'll take the money.

Lehnerd Skinnerd

Sponsor
Feb 10, 2008
Thunder Bay, ON
Hey fellas , who ever i owe for loan let me know i sent pitfan/jared his back i think i owe another person not sure who it is ! ,. but im trying to get the dallas/LA collecition done if someone can loan me them or we can team up to get them . ?
I think someone owes me for Colorado/Nashville loan, can't remember if it was you or not lol.

Last edited:

Psyfer

Mar 1, 2008
Toronto
IMG_20151126_215938.jpg

Was debating for an hour to buy one of these 35k packs glad I did

Last edited:

jamesMFneal

Sep 29, 2015

Don't bother with Dallas. I'm gonna keep Benn and Seguin for a while. I could help with Pitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad