The Athletic - Boston NHL front-office confidence rankings, 2023

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Feel like I'm in the small group of people who like what Sweeney has done.
50FFC489-E057-4C72-ACD0-AE73E3900FA1.gif

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
feel pretty confident about most things Bruins except I have zero confidence for their plan at the center position bc their is none

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
Sweeney has his warts but to suggest he is in the bottom half of the league as a GM (so far) is a pretty dumb take IMO. W/L matters and the next 3 years (if me makes it thru them) will be extremely telling on where he and his staff sit as they no longer have the home town discounts of the guys who have left, and will need to retool on the fly and hopefully put the team in a position to make a run in the coming 3 years before the new core starts approaching the peak and back nine.

Undrafted college guys can only get you so far and as much as you can find a diamond where no-one was looking, probability and history suggests the guys are journeymen players in the NHL as complementary guys but not people you build your core with.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Once again people worrying about a nothing piece…..we know what the FO is.
One thing, I think almost everyone can agree on...
Wherever anyone stands currently, this article does not change anyones opinion on the front office before/after reading it.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Funny because I was being called a Sweeney hater here recently for saying he was 8-12, but compared to the general public and the bruins fan base I’d be a Sweeney homer.

All a matter of perspective I guess lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad