GDT: NHL Free Agent Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Anyone willing to get Vrbata on a short-term contract? Forgot he was available until now, but he'd be a nice fit I think if all else fails

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
It's risky letting the three without QOs get to this point though. Like who is to say someone doesn't get in touch with any of them and offers a little more or something? Is letting Merrill, DSP, and Bennett go an easy pill to swallow? Some are easier I suppose but Id rather have them all signed. I still think they are but this is a strange move letting it get this far without deals.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
It's risky letting the three without QOs get to this point though. Like who is to say someone doesn't get in touch with any of them and offers a little more or something? Is letting Merrill, DSP, and Bennett go an easy pill to swallow? Some are easier I suppose but Id rather have them all signed. I still think they are but this is a strange move letting it get this far without deals.

Merrill? Meh. I want the other two though.

Csonked Out

Mar 20, 2007
Bismarck, ND

I will be beyond angry if we let Bennett go, would be so dumb to just throw away a 3rd round pick.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Merrill should get another year. He got to cover for John Moore who is a defensive disaster waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad