GDT: NHL Free Agent Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
This guy looks like a Miami night club owner and has absolute character issues. I don't think any of these Canadian teams actually want to win anything.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
So, Montreal trades Subban for Weber, ostensibly because of Subban's character and locker room issues. Then you sign Radulov, of whom the aforementioned Weber once said:

"I don't really know what to say about it because I was one of the guys that stood up for him and wanted him back," he said. "There were a bunch of us that played with him that felt the same way.

"You feel a little bit betrayed, but I am sure he feels bad about it now and he looks back on it and wishes it didn't happen. Those are the things you can't take back and we've got to move forward."

What a disaster.

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
Wow. What on earth is Bergevin doing.

They must think Weber can keep Radulov focused and in line. I'd have to think the Habs braintrust checked with Weber on this considering Radulovs history.

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Montreal is an absolute disaster. I don't even know what to say anymore, except that Bergevin currently owns the title of worst gm of the past 3 days

Stephen Gionta

Boston College > Boston University
Jun 15, 2015
East Rutherford, NJ
As of 10:30 am, here is my updated wish list:

1A. Nielsen - So underrated. 20G, 52 points last season. He'd look good in red.

1B. Eriksson - There we 28 thirty goal scorers in the NHL last year. he is one of them, and Palmieri/Henrique are two others.

3. Demers - With Larsson gone, we have a HUGE hole on D. Severson, Santini, Mozik is the current RHD depth chart. Not good

4. Schlemko - We need him back. Plain and simple.

5. Stempniak - Cant deny the chemistry with Cammalleri and Henrique. Ill take him on a 2 year deal but nothing more.

6. Weircoch - He's a solid defender and will come with cheap term and price.

7. Wisniewski - Worth a shot.

8. Seidenberg - on a ONE year deal ONLY, we might need an extra vet

9. Brett Connolly - Could be a low risk, potential for high reward signing.

10. Eric Staal - I think this guy has a lot to prove and a fire will be lit under him and he'll perform. This can push Zajac to the 3C.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
As of 10:30 am, here is my updated wish list:

1A. Nielsen - So underrated. 20G, 52 points last season. He'd look good in red.

1B. Eriksson - There we 28 thirty goal scorers in the NHL last year. he is one of them, and Palmieri/Henrique are two others.

3. Demers - With Larsson gone, we have a HUGE hole on D. Severson, Santini, Mozik is the current RHD depth chart. Not good

4. Schlemko - We need him back. Plain and simple.

5. Stempniak - Cant deny the chemistry with Cammalleri and Henrique. Ill take him on a 2 year deal but nothing more.

6. Weircoch - He's a solid defender and will come with cheap term and price.

7. Wisniewski - Worth a shot.

8. Seidenberg - on a ONE year deal ONLY, we might need an extra vet

9. Brett Connolly - Could be a low risk, potential for high reward signing.

10. Eric Staal - I think this guy has a lot to prove and a fire will be lit under him and he'll perform. This can push Zajac to the 3C.

Nielsen is 32 and wants a 6 year deal

**** no

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
I still think the Andrew Shaw trade and signing was a bad move too.

Virtually every Hawks player that has been let go has had a big drop in play and production. Sum is greater than the individual parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad