GDT: NHL Draft Weekend Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghdi

Feb 4, 2009
NJ
The Preds just take more D. They're like us back in the day minus the Cups.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think it's funny how a lot of the teams have their head coaches up there as part of the entourage when they're making their pick.

Columbus was one of the team's that didn't though. I don't remember seeing Torts up there.

I guess they don't wanna scare the kids off before draft night even ends. Probably the smartest decision that bunch of idiots has made all year.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think it's funny how a lot of the teams have their head coaches up there as part of the entourage when they're making their pick.

Columbus was one of the team's that didn't though. I don't remember seeing Torts up there.

I guess they don't wanna scare the kids off before draft night even ends. Probably the smartest decision that bunch of idiots has made all year.

Hynes was up there for ours.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
I was impressed with the Keller pick, but oh my god was that a bad trade. Think about it, Detroit just got more for moving back than we did 5 spots earlier. Horrible.

okay now it makes sense. ARI should've been able to take more from holland, esp since the cap hit is a huge favor. i wonder if holland was like "nope, gonna take chychrun then, sorry"

if chychrun works out, people will worship boy wonder

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I know what a MacShake is, but what is a McLeod? Do you swallow it?

I'm not sure how you can complain about this with the treasure trove of busted first round picks we've had in the last decade. Bergfors would have been another if we hadn't gotten rid of him first, thank god we did. Our most recent first round pick that's seen significant NHL time was probably the worst in the last decade. At least we got good half seasons out of Tedenby and Josefson, once upon a time ago.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol Flyers get a two and give up a three just to drop down four spots geez, guess the Jets wanted Bellows bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad