NHL: Around the League 52

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I love the quote that I just heard from Ron Maclean's mouth. It's a quote from Brian Sutter: "watch the game, everything else is just noise"

Apparently, Mathews is out. A big "gulp" for Leaf fans.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
The Leafs have a bunch of guys that play like Kane, without the production... :laugh:

He loves Marner, but Marner is twice as soft as Kane EVER WAS come playoff time.

First two periods tonight is textbook leafs. When they do an okay job of hunkering down they also manage to flub one scoring opportunity after the next, can't even say it's because of the other guy in net. Uncanny, they should be taking this series back to Toronto yet it's tied going into the third.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Avs are a top heavy team, but thats not much of a problem against a team like the Jets, whose ‘high-end talent’ isnt nearly quality enough to battle the Avs top-end to a draw.

Also, Bednar is an underrated coach. Lots of tactical adjustments beyond your standard line juggling.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Avs are a top heavy team, but thats not much of a problem against a team like the Jets, whose ‘high-end talent’ isnt nearly quality enough to battle the Avs top-end to a draw.

Also, Bednar is an underrated coach. Lots of tactical adjustments beyond your standard line juggling.
Like what? Genuinely curious.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
It’s actually hilarious how easy it is to defend Vegas. They refuse to shoot the puck and keep it to the outside.

Reactions: Pez68

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Eh, that was a sloppy game from both teams but Dallas made it out on top. Will be interesting to see how heavy Vegas comes out the gate next game.

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
I can't stand vegas. I hope they lose.

I want the stars to win the Cup so Pavelski can get his ring. I think they can beat the avs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad