NHL: Around the League 52

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
If Leafs go out again early, they need to make a major shakeup move

Caps moved on from Semin, Green and Alzner before winning (All 3 were core pieces at one point) and the Wings famously traded Coffey/Primeau for Shanahan in shakeup to core (And traded Ciccarelli that offseason as well who while not core was one of the best players on Wings at time)

Last edited:

Mister X

Sponsor
Dec 15, 2010
IL
If I’m Treliving I do the following ASAP: fire Keefe and trade both Marner and Tavares.

That team needs a few shakeups if they want to get anywhere.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
the lesson the Leafs should teach is that you can put together an amazing offense but you’re only as good as your 1D.

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
The Leafs bringing Keefe back after last year was ridiculous. He has been outcoached in every single series he has been behind the bench. He's obviously not where their problems start or end but he never should have had another season with that group

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
If the knights end up winning this game, they all owe Thompson big time. There was one point in this game where I was thinking this could easily be 5-0 Stars. Knights have no business being in this game but here we are at 2-2.

Gotta love this dumb sport.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaegerDice

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
the lesson the Leafs should teach is that you can put together an amazing offense but you’re only as good as your 1D.

The thing is it’s been their offense, not defense that has let them down in the playoffs.

I think they just spent a lot of money on regular season warriors.

Reactions: Pez68

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
The thing is it’s been their offense, not defense that has let them down in the playoffs.

I think they just spent a lot of money on regular season warriors.

Are any of their big guns even remotely close to their regular season production in the playoffs? I know Tavares is basically a 60 point player come playoff time.

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
I think Toronto wins the next game and loses out game six. That said it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they go out in 5.
It's kind of sad TO is so anti clutch .. it would make for good hockey if their stars could actually shine. I'm also tired of Boston staying competitive for so long and this without two or three greats.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad