NHL: Around the League 52

Panzerspitze

Mar 4, 2010
Blizzard seems like a safe corporate option for a team, and it lets Smith own two -zz- teams.

None of the rumored names really do anything for me, though.

So what will their eventual MLB team be? Buzzards? Jacuzzis? Pizzas?

Buzzsaws

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Torts talking about Couturier agent and the benching, called his agent a pissant

Couturier/Torts relationship will be interesting going into next year. I assume Couturier will still be captain, but you never know especially after the health scratches.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
A ridiculously bad penalty call puts NYI in a hole after less than 2 minutes in. Hopefully, not a sign of what's to come in this years playoffs.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
This is going to be a taxing series on whoever comes out of it on top. I expect Tampa and Florida to be the same.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Leafs addition of snarl/biteback with Domi/Bertuzzi is evident in this game. We'll see if that was a move that actually helps though

Reactions: Drumman44

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Domi is just killing the Leafs right now. He’s a good player, but he’s unbelievably stupid.
I'm sure leafs fans are all blaming the refs. Every penalty has been legit. Yet the Leafs got a gift of a clear, it wasn't much but I wanted to give them one, penalty to end the 2nd and did nothing with it.

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
Domi is just killing the Leafs right now. He’s a good player, but he’s unbelievably stupid.
He's in his own head right now. I get his gritty style, but his skill should be at the forefront of his game tonight.

That said, the call on Marchand was kind of weak IMO, especially considering the two parties involved - but a slash is a slash.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Leafs alway try and show how ‘tough’ they are in the playoffs. But don’t go full r…. Like that but they just cannot help themselves. I love watching it burn not gonna lie.

Reactions: TLEH

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Every year I say it, but Marner just absolutely melts in the playoffs. He wishes he had an ounce of Patrick Kane in him.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Matthews refused to go into a corner mid way through the game too, just eased up and let the Bruin Dman get the puck first. These guys just don't have 'it'.
They never have.

You can't teach that to players. They can have all the skill in the world, but if they don't have that winners mentality, well, they stay losing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad