Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So I turn on my PS4 and I have a message from EASPORTSNHLMVP. The message says....

"Congratulations EASPORTS MVP! You have been chosen to receive a free pick at any player item in NHL 16's Hockey Ultimate Team! Your redemption code is 5829J2V. To complete your offer message us back with the following information. Player name and collection type, email address and password. Also be sure to include your redemption code. Thank you for playing Hockey Ultimate Team! Offer expires 03/02/2016 @ 7 pm Pst."

I'm assuming this is a scam. Has anyone else gotten a message like this? Also the redemption code in this post isn't the same redemption code in the message they sent me.

asking for your email address and password lmao.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Missed a Subban at the 1 hour mark tonight for 18K.

That 100K would have went a long way towards a MOV Pavelski, sitting at about 290K right now once I sell my profit cards from today.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Man i'm beyond broke right now in HUT :laugh: The scraps I make from games all goes towards buying some contracts right now since a few of my players run out around the same time, its annoying.

Might sell Ghost-Bear. Got him for I think it was 75K. Could sell him for 90-100K need the coins right now. Any #2 LD Suggestions? Perferably OFD with mad speed?

Last edited:

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
Man i'm beyond broke right now in HUT :laugh: The scraps I make from games all goes towards buying some contracts right now since a few of my players run out around the same time, its annoying.

Might sell Ghost-Bear. Got him for I think it was 75K. Could sell him for 90-100K need the coins right now. Any #2 LD Suggestions? Perferably OFD with mad speed?

Totw88 Leddy?

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
So I turn on my PS4 and I have a message from EASPORTSNHLMVP. The message says....

"Congratulations EASPORTS MVP! You have been chosen to receive a free pick at any player item in NHL 16's Hockey Ultimate Team! Your redemption code is 5829J2V. To complete your offer message us back with the following information. Player name and collection type, email address and password. Also be sure to include your redemption code. Thank you for playing Hockey Ultimate Team! Offer expires 03/02/2016 @ 7 pm Pst."

I'm assuming this is a scam. Has anyone else gotten a message like this? Also the redemption code in this post isn't the same redemption code in the message they sent me.

That's pretty straight forwarded action. And some people actualy fall into these scams. :shakehead

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012

MOV Rielly! You can probs grab him for 35k!

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California

TOTW Vatanen is your man. Dude can flat out fly. Much better than Mov Rielly, I used to have him as well but he doesn't compare to Vats.

Pensfanatic1166

Dec 25, 2014
Sarnia, Ontario, PS4
Just finished all the whl collections on PS4. From 132 bronze packs, pulled Malkin, Seguin, TOTW Murray (88), as well as a few junior flashbacks (Voracek, Seabrook, Veersteeg) as well as a couple junior TOTW. Not bad for about 40000 coins.

Now to resell and try and get a profit on some. :)

seeitsaveit13

"Next Question!"
Sep 26, 2011
Jacksonville
Can someone tell me how to do the damn wind up, one-time slapper from the point with the D men? I cannot figure it out for the life of me and everyone I play can do it.

Apr 4, 2015
Minneapolis
Welcher Alert
Xbone
Gamer tag
Gbaby2427
It was a simple 20k coin game I go up 2-0 only in the second period he quits and won't pay up and is making every excuse in the book.. He probably needs it more than me

nilssont

May 27, 2007
Just finished all the whl collections on PS4. From 132 bronze packs, pulled Malkin, Seguin, TOTW Murray (88), as well as a few junior flashbacks (Voracek, Seabrook, Veersteeg) as well as a couple junior TOTW. Not bad for about 40000 coins.

Now to resell and try and get a profit on some. :)

Are you serious?

WHL+OHL+QMJHL completed. Totw Hamonic (86) + Base RoR for me

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Can someone tell me how to do the damn wind up, one-time slapper from the point with the D men? I cannot figure it out for the life of me and everyone I play can do it.

As soon as you win the face off and the puck is on route to the Dman quickly bring the controller stick down then up as fast as you can. I have scored a lot of goals with this play. I can only do it on the left circle to the RD. It helps if the RD has a rocket of a shot like Big Buff or my TOTW Shattenkirk, but I've scored with other Dman like Green, Ekblad, Jones etc.

Be sure to aim top corner as well other wise the shot will go wide or right at the goalies crest

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut

Same way you do any one timer unless I'm missing something.

I have my D on their correct sides, I don't switch them to set them up for one timers, but they switch enough by themselves to give me a couple one timer attempts per game.

Better that way since I want them on their correct sides most of the time.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Really raging every game at this point. Any little thing and I'm mad. Guy protects the puck and gets past, guy blocks my shot, blocks my pass, poke checks me, etc. Anything where he is outsmarting me or reading me and I'm mashing Y to fight. I think the thing that upsets me most is one and done in the offensive zone. He'll get the puck with his D and just get it out of the zone every time.

I need to go back to Div 10 again. Its just not fun for me if its competitive. I just get angry.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Really raging every game at this point. Any little thing and I'm mad. Guy protects the puck and gets past, guy blocks my shot, blocks my pass, poke checks me, etc. Anything where he is outsmarting me or reading me and I'm mashing Y to fight. I think the thing that upsets me most is one and done in the offensive zone. He'll get the puck with his D and just get it out of the zone every time.

I need to go back to Div 10 again. Its just not fun for me if its competitive. I just get angry.

Div 1 and 2 aren't fun to play in. I can easily win div 2 now but once i'm in div 1 I get destroyed and don't enjoy it. Wish there was an easier way to get back down to lower divs without losing a bunch of games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad