Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
last 10 games: 5 people have quit, 2 have put their controllers down for a period or longer. I understand being frustrated but man that's so bad. I actually gave some players to one of the 3 that stuck it out bc it seemed like such a nice gesture to not quit/waste my time

That's nice of you! Yeah, if you're running into that a lot, it is a pain in the ass. That being said, this game sure knows how to pile on when you get frustrated. If there was any game to make you mentally snap, it's this one :D

Malinator

Feb 13, 2012
Damn I want to do some more NHL collections, but I finished the cheapest ones. I need to some how stockpile coins lol. The cheapest team left is probably the Avs I guess, but I don't have the 100k for Duchene.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Wow Lundy Kreider Lucic Zetterberg Getzlaf Josi Hedman Marchand.

Im calling it best TOTW of the year.

Am i doing this Homer thing right?

I think it's pretty yawn-worthy for me. :biglaugh:

Guess we can see where our opinions contrast when it comes to our TOTW interests. :P

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
is a sick TOTW. Also finally a nice 35K mega pack.

market gunna take a huge crash tonight.

will wait till 11 pm or 12 am or later to rip packs.

I have a thing where I only rip packs at the top of the hour.

Boragina91

Mar 13, 2012
John Moore needs to go out there and get himself a TOTW or something. Man is a horse. Still not loving Karlsson tho... maybe I'll go get a Ghost.

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
Send me some trade offers on XB1, got a MOV Kuzy & 2 MOV Domis TN: Consentual Kane

I'm open to anything, mainly looking for base cards(Primarily Kopitar, Giroux, Duchene) or coins, or anything really its just fun getting offers!:handclap:

Nevermind, heading to hockey now don't send trades! But feel free to BIN them;)

Last edited:

Boragina91

Mar 13, 2012
Hopefully not breaking any rules, but would anyone here on ps4 want to start up an EASHL club? I currently have nothing going for me in HUT and was wondering if anyone else felt the same way.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Pulled TOTW Marchand in a collection pack,

Three packs later... TOTW Marchand again...

Must be the worst feeling ever :laugh:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Pulled a ****ing Roenick. Wanted to sell him for 600 k but he's a ****ing beast. Think Lindros but faster.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Sell now! Buy him again in like 2 weeks when he's 400k if you're patient:laugh:

Yea probably will do that. I've got MOV Bergy on the bench right now anyways.

Also I knew firing mike yeo was a good thing. Parise and Suter finally putting up points for me. Parise with his MS tonight!!

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
86 Panarin incoming ?

Maybe TOTW I hope... I don't have his MOV anymore but I want him to hit 88 then make TOTY... So likely a 93. Panarin is dynamite in real life & in this game I could only dream of a 90+ Panarin...

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
Yea probably will do that. I've got MOV Bergy on the bench right now anyways.

Also I knew firing mike yeo was a good thing. Parise and Suter finally putting up points for me. Parise with his MS tonight!!

Damn that's a wicked bench than;) I'm trying to piece together my lineup to play online again, only missing 3 players. Kopitar will be the first grab when I sell one of my MOV Domis, then Giroux after I sell the next Domi, then I think I'm gonna sell MOV Kuzy and replace his slot with Duchene and use the remaining 150k for market fun!

jamesMFneal

Sep 29, 2015
Damn that's a wicked bench than;) I'm trying to piece together my lineup to play online again, only missing 3 players. Kopitar will be the first grab when I sell one of my MOV Domis, then Giroux after I sell the next Domi, then I think I'm gonna sell MOV Kuzy and replace his slot with Duchene and use the remaining 150k for market fun!

I've had the "pleasure" of having an untradeable Duchene for almost 300 games. I strongly advise you to spend your 100k elsewhere.

FlyersFanSinceBirth

Jul 1, 2010
So I turn on my PS4 and I have a message from EASPORTSNHLMVP. The message says....

"Congratulations EASPORTS MVP! You have been chosen to receive a free pick at any player item in NHL 16's Hockey Ultimate Team! Your redemption code is 5829J2V. To complete your offer message us back with the following information. Player name and collection type, email address and password. Also be sure to include your redemption code. Thank you for playing Hockey Ultimate Team! Offer expires 03/02/2016 @ 7 pm Pst."

I'm assuming this is a scam. Has anyone else gotten a message like this? Also the redemption code in this post isn't the same redemption code in the message they sent me.

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

So I turn on my PS4 and I have a message from EASPORTSNHLMVP. The message says....

"Congratulations EASPORTS MVP! You have been chosen to receive a free pick at any player item in NHL 16's Hockey Ultimate Team! Your redemption code is 5829J2V. To complete your offer message us back with the following information. Player name and collection type, email address and password. Also be sure to include your redemption code. Thank you for playing Hockey Ultimate Team! Offer expires 03/02/2016 @ 7 pm Pst."

I'm assuming this is a scam. Has anyone else gotten a message like this? Also the redemption code in this post isn't the same redemption code in the message they sent me.

100% scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad