Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Can someone tell me how to do the damn wind up, one-time slapper from the point with the D men? I cannot figure it out for the life of me and everyone I play can do it.

Assuming you arent position locked, pass the puck, before the puck gets to the player hold the right stick up. It will take the one time shot.

Malinator

Feb 13, 2012
Does anyone on xbone have Duchene they can lend me for about 10 seconds? I have the whole collection just need him. I have near 100k in collat and 5k coins. You can keep the 5k as a tip. That's all I got.

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

Lol done wasting coins on packs. Bought the 35k best player was Elias. Such trash.

My team's pretty complete so I'm at the point where I blow coins on packs. Bought about 2 of the 35K packs, pulled a Voracek, sold him, then bought 2 more. Down to like low 10K region right now, just getting a little bored of the game.

aarons3005

GT: JustCaIIMeRonny
Feb 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Took some advice from the boards here and only opened between 7 and 9 p.m. Eastern. Much better results than my 120 packs from the ohl which only got me Gaborik, Oshie and and Neal.

your bronze pulls sound amazing. My best ones from all of the Q, O, and most of the W are Couture, Steen, and a bunch of 85s and under

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

first 13 online games on alt, 8 people have quit before the 3rd period. Stick it out people, damn. DNF of 62%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad