Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
Welcome to the NHL 16 HUT thread!

Since we've had to handle a ton of posts lately involving selling teams for profit ; they will be deleted and handled accordingly.

With that said...

The thread where you talk about all things Hockey Ultimate Team. Always remember to mention your console when looking to trade or sell!

Reminding you again, that..

HF is NOT responsible for any scams that take place over NHL 16 and/or the HUT system. You are taking a risk whenever you make a trade or a deal - HF is not liable for anything that occurs in or due to this exchange. If you have a problem with a certain member, EA Sports is who you need to contact, NOT HF.

HUT Resources:
HUTHead
HUTHQ
NHLGuides
/r/NHLHUT
NHL 16 NHL Collection Checklist v2.0 (Excel)

Previous Threads:
NHL 16 HUT Thread #1
NHL 16 HUT Thread #2
NHL 16 HUT Thread #3
NHL 16 HUT Thread #4
NHL 16 HUT Thread #5
NHL 16 HUT Thread #6
NHL 16 HUT Thread #7
NHL 16 HUT Thread #8
NHL 16 HUT Thread #9

HUT Blacklist (DO NOT TRADE OR SELL WITH THESE PEOPLE)

ChiefGuan:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=235431

iPwn:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=86407

etienne9:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=260927

Rielly44TheNextOrr:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=252293

Evgeni McCrosby:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=244601

BoCanucksBo:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=219195

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

What will get a Goalie a TOTW?

Cam Talbot is deserved of one, sooner than later.

ya he's been something like .935-.940 since mid december. had a brutal start to the season and has started to solidify himself as EDM's starter. so many goalies have amazing weeks, so it's really tough. I mean Hiller turned aside 36/37 tonight, that's damn impressive too

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
What will get a Goalie a TOTW?

Cam Talbot is deserved of one, sooner than later.

As of right now it'll likely be Jones or Lundqvist. Talbot has the numbers, but in a smaller sample size. NYR play tomorrow, so if Lundqvist starts that'll be 4gp in the week.

Jones: 3-0-0, 87svs, 0.916%, 2.66gaa
Lundqvist: 2-1-0, 95svs, 0.950%, 1.66gaa
Talbot: 1-1-0, 64svs, 0.971%, 1.0gaa

HammerTime44

Flyers-Phillies-Packers-LH44
Feb 11, 2014
Philadelphia
Was just looking through the market on PS4 and saw that Movember Ovechkins last price sold was 470k. What a steal for whoever got it.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
From all of the annoying things in this game, the most annoying are those troll trade offers.

I love getting trade offers, but if I have a player for say 186k bin, the amount of those gold contract + 18,2k offers are ridiculous. :(

Opened one mega pack with coins, pulled Getzlaf. Happy! I think I can start thinking buying Bure, Kane or maybe Stamkos. If I sold up, I could maybe JUST have enough coinage for both Kane and Stamkos...

Btw, anyone interested on JFB Lindros? What would be good value for that card? I am getting trade offers on that card a lot, the best I got was Kesler, Dubnyk, Foligno and 15k, but didn't add up with current prices so rejected it. I want slightly more...

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
Was just looking through the market on PS4 and saw that Movember Ovechkins last price sold was 470k. What a steal for whoever got it.

That's the type of mistake that would make me stop playing the game.

Assuming he missed a 0... that means the "real" LPS would be 4.7m, which breaking that down to the current rate of $12USD/100k.. that Movi is worth $564 ($820CAD)..

That's a loss of about $507USD/$738CAD.

Tumty

Aug 18, 2012
Finland
Damn. I knew this day was coming, because ive done lending stuff since NHL14. Many, many times without collateral. I have trusted that nobody cqnt be so nerd that he needs to steal virtual stuff. But now it happened, some idiot on other finnish site. Stole my Tarasenko, Shattenkirk, Backes and Pietrangelo. Feels angry. Dont know should i cry or laugh for that guy.. So thanks to all who lended me something this year, im probably done with this game, bcaz pretty much all my money was stucked on those players. Do not trust : Pinchedpack2731, team name T11mi

fredligh

Jan 3, 2011
Iceland
Wow, congratulations McDavid movember card holders, EA just went totally out of their minds giving him a 87 card, what have they smoked? So he gets an upgrade to 87, playing 13 games this season. warranting him being better than players like;Spezza,Jagr,Turris,Sharp,Steen. And what about Draisaitl getting 90 skating hahahaha, the guy is amazing, but skating is defintely his worst attribute, by far. Jesus christ what a bunch of idiots....

Last edited:

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

Wow, congratulations McDavid movember card holders, EA just went totally out of their minds giving him a 87 card, what have they smoked? So he gets an upgrade to 87, playing 13 games this season. warranting him being better than players like;Spezza,Jagr,Turris,Sharp,Steen. And what about Draisaitl getting 90 skating hahahaha, the guy is amazing, but skating is defintely his worst attribute, by far. Jesus christ what a bunch of idiots....

skating is Draisaitl's worst attribute?

is this based on a 2013 draft report or flames fan comments or what? He won oilers fastest skater last season and is really fast

fredligh

Jan 3, 2011
Iceland
skating is Draisaitl's worst attribute?

is this based on a 2013 draft report or flames fan comments or what? He won oilers fastest skater last season and is really fast

No, senators fans if anything. And it is based on me watching the games. He is definitely a better skater than John Scott. But hell no he is faster than Taylor Hall. He is just average. I would rate him like Bobby Ryanish skating with very good hands, therefore it is even more idiotic to see he has 84 hands on his new card. It is not me hating on the Oilers, i would have give him the 85 card, but probably with lower skating and much higher hands.

nilssont

May 27, 2007
If its one thing ive learned its that never ever ever go poor.
Just picked up a Mov Zetterberg for 300k on 1 hour mark, ps4 :D

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Damn. I knew this day was coming, because ive done lending stuff since NHL14. Many, many times without collateral. I have trusted that nobody cqnt be so nerd that he needs to steal virtual stuff. But now it happened, some idiot on other finnish site. Stole my Tarasenko, Shattenkirk, Backes and Pietrangelo. Feels angry. Dont know should i cry or laugh for that guy.. So thanks to all who lended me something this year, im probably done with this game, bcaz pretty much all my money was stucked on those players. Do not trust : Pinchedpack2731, te
am name T11mi

This has happened to me before. I know the feeling man. Sucks when it happens for sure

nilssont

May 27, 2007
Damn. I knew this day was coming, because ive done lending stuff since NHL14. Many, many times without collateral. I have trusted that nobody cqnt be so nerd that he needs to steal virtual stuff. But now it happened, some idiot on other finnish site. Stole my Tarasenko, Shattenkirk, Backes and Pietrangelo. Feels angry. Dont know should i cry or laugh for that guy.. So thanks to all who lended me something this year, im probably done with this game, bcaz pretty much all my money was stucked on those players. Do not trust : Pinchedpack2731, team name T11mi

Wooow. Awful :/ Feel for you

nilssont

May 27, 2007
So I just bought all items for Rochester. Spent 13k. Then I go to the collection and I have 4 items and the rest are gone. Tried restarting didnt work.

Really **** you EA. Pumpin out new cards to make assloads of money but the ****ing bugs you completely ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad