Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

I bought 2 of them before fridays set of games i think.. or saturdays and got them each for 60k.. Hopefully i turn a bit of a profit off them.

LPS just under 110K on XB1 right now. 88 Cammalleri would be sweet, I'd prefer that to my soon to be 89 Gaudreau

do you have any WSH or LA top players to lend?

aarons3005

GT: JustCaIIMeRonny
Feb 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Sold Subban to round out my team a bit more.

Johnson-Couture-Ryan
Kurri-Backes-MOV Kuznetsov
Zuccarello-JFB Lindros-Hossa
Kane-Kesler-Nyquist

Fowler-Shattenkirk
Bourque-TOTW Boychuk
Giordano-Faulk

Rask
Mason

Ryan's shot is unreal

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

Johnson-Couture-Ryan
Kane-Kesler-Nyquist

Fowler-Shattenkirk
Bourque-TOTW Boychuk
Giordano-Faulk

Rask
Mason

Ryan's shot is unreal

Ryan and Sharp are my favourite wingers on my team, love Johnson too. All right shots that bury them far side so often.

I have MOV Gaudreau on the 3rd line behind them, not a fan of his outside of being an investment.

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012

Johnson-Couture-Ryan
Kane-Kesler-Nyquist

Fowler-Shattenkirk
Bourque-TOTW Boychuk
Giordano-Faulk

Rask
Mason

Ryan's shot is unreal

Bobby Ryan is overpowered... The full on writers and the one timers are nuts... Now I just need a solid centre for him and MOV Gaudreau... Duchene was meh... I'm thinking Sakic, Backstrom, Modano, Johansen, or Pavelski... Any word on those players?

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
I've had a real difficult time finding an elite center.

I'm trying to find one go to centre that is sub 150k. I don't care if its a big name or not as long as he works. Duchene was incredibly underwhelming... Krejci has been far and away the best player I've used at any position thus far... Have him on my "Budget Performance" line with Oshie & Nyquist

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
I'm trying to find one go to centre that is sub 150k. I don't care if its a big name or not as long as he works. Duchene was incredibly underwhelming... Krejci has been far and away the best player I've used at any position thus far... Have him on my "Budget Performance" line with Oshie & Nyquist

Bergeron, Giroux, Thornton, Pavelski, Kesler.

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
Bergeron, Giroux, Thornton, Pavelski, Kesler.

Which one has been your favorite? Thornton is a little to bulky for my play style I believe. But the other 4 were all players I've considered...

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
I accidentally bought a regular microsoft card instead of a XBL Gold card. So I guess I will be spending $10 in HUT this year -_-
Im thinking about maybe streaming later if I can get twitch to actually work on my xbone. Its been giving me all sorts of errors lately.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Since others are posting their team, I'm gonna post mine as well....

TOTW Ovi - MOV Galchenyuk - MOV Vrbata
Palat* - MOV Staal - MOV Steen
Sharp - Couture - Nichushkin*
MOV Duclair - MOV Henrique - MOV Cammalleri

OEL - MOV Rielly
Pietrangelo - MOV Faulk
J. Johnson* - MOV Murray

MOV Halak
Lehtonen*

* - Planning on replacing once I figure out who to get. Currently have 43.5k.

Do you play on the One by chance? This lineup looks very close to a team I played on the weekend.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Do you guys have any tricks for opening packs?
I know before it was said if you open at the beginning of the hour, you had a better chance of good pulls.
Not sure how accurate that really was..

Pongo

Nov 30, 2012
Halifax
So the market crashes around Christmas? Are we talking about a few days before hand? Pondering of selling my team to make some extra coins

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
Which one has been your favorite? Thornton is a little to bulky for my play style I believe. But the other 4 were all players I've considered...

Ran exactly MOV Kesler and base Bergeron as my 1-2C this year and last year. Works for me! Good on faceoffs and high defensive category, and can chip in offensively.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Jari Kurri is byfar the best Legend in the game, dudes an absolute beast. Scored back-to-back Overtime Game-Winners in my last 2games in D4 to get to D3. Soley on his back, with some good puck stops by Price and a hatty from Tazer. :naughty: ... but..

"KURRI, KURRI, KURRI, KURRI, KURRI"...

petr-klima-goal-overtime.gif

-wU25Y.gif

aarons3005

GT: JustCaIIMeRonny
Feb 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Jari Kurri is byfar the best Legend in the game, dudes an absolute beast. Scored back-to-back Overtime Game-Winners in my last 2games in D4 to get to D3. Soley on his back, with some good puck stops by Price and a hatty from Tazer. :naughty: ... but..

"KURRI, KURRI, KURRI, KURRI, KURRI"...

petr-klima-goal-overtime.gif

-wU25Y.gif

you probably won't believe me, but I scored a VERY SIMILAR goal to the second gif with Kurri himself. Dude took control of the goalie and jumped at Kurri's legs and the puck trickled in. I was amazed, it was so beautiful :')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad