GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander Clueless

Apathy of the Leaf
Sep 10, 2008
I was unable to bribe my husband with Mexican food to get to watch this game on the big TV tonight. :(

He gets cheese and mushroom ravioli instead. Is that a Toronto-type meal?

I'm sorry for your luck.

You should have gone Kraft Dinner (mac n cheese) and hot dogs. A classic single/college man meal up here in Canadia.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Dang,

Come on Summer, you need to show that boy who's boss.

:box::fence:

His argument was that I'm on HF all the time so I should enjoy it more if I watch in the office like I have been. That said, we did have an agreement going into the playoffs that I wouldn't get the big TV except for Bolts games (which we watched together anyway), and the finals... :(

DitchMarner

It's time.
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Yeah even if Mathews gets announced to play tonight, I have no confidence he's coming back 100%.

I just hope they're not forcing him to play cuz its game 7.

Obviously he won't play unless he's medically cleared and there's no risk to his long-term health.

We sure as hell don't want a Lindros Game Six in 2000 situation.

But he may not be fully healthy. I'd still rather have him than someone like Dewar.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
His argument was that I'm on HF all the time so I should enjoy it more if I watch in the office like I have been. That said, we did have an agreement going into the playoffs that I wouldn't get the big TV except for Bolts games (which we watched together anyway), and the finals... :(

Fair,

So if you watch on the big screen does that mean you would be less active on here during the game?

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I have 2 living rooms and a theatre room in the basement, the wife and I each claim a living room and we split the theatre room

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Canucks fan cheering for the Bruins so we don't have to listen to Singh.

I am that desperate
Well I WAS gonna cheer for the 'nucks because Oilers fans have become more insufferable than Canucks fans over the years.............

I mean we're not gonna get by Florida if we win.......so can we at least beat the Bruins? Do you not care about mental health?

/all jokes btw.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I have a feeling Willy puts the dagger in the Bruins heart tonight. He's feeling it now and when he gets going like this he torches team.

200w (2).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad