NHL 14 - EASHL HFSens | Champions, baby| (xbox 360)

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
If we end up in overtime again I will snap...its a good thing we are hilariously clutch or else my blood pressure would be through the roof :laugh: any of you guys planning on being on around 5?

Kybosh

Sooner or later, everything old is new again.
Jun 29, 2012
5 straight wins, 6 straight losses and then 5 straight wins #streaky

Kybosh

Jun 29, 2012
I'm online if anyone wants to get in a game or two before the game :)

Kybosh

Jun 29, 2012
Had a 9 point game last night in a drop in! Will be on in about 15 minutes if anyone wants to play.

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Not going to lie, the NHL 15 trailer has made me giddy about the franchise moving forward. I'd love to play some more NHL 14 again with the boys leading up to it. Would you guys be interested in getting together for some games again? We've got a title to defend :naughty:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Sticking with the 360 for another year while I'm in school. Considering going PS4 after tho just for the free online play when I can afford it.

I think you are actually required to pay for online play now for the Playstation. I could be wrong though.

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
I think you are actually required to pay for online play now for the Playstation. I could be wrong though.

In that case I will go with whatever console + online subscription is cheapest....however if they are close enough to be a $20 dollar difference I will probably stay with Xbox.

I was a PS1/PS2 fan growing up, but Xbox has slipped in the market before Sony could come out with the PS3. At this point I'm a Xbox fan, but if the PS4 can offer me more than the Xbox One I will make the change.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Regarding coach mode, I'm still waiting for message board GM mode.

Where you can just be really critical of a team, and call for everybody to be traded, but it has no effect on the games progress because it is happening on a message board.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Regarding coach mode, I'm still waiting for message board GM mode.

Where you can just be really critical of a team, and call for everybody to be traded, but it has no effect on the games progress because it is happening on a message board.

HFBoards 2015

The number 2 hockey game on the market

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
So who's getting NHL 15 for the 360 ? I was going to get it for the Xbone but was going to hold off on it and get it for the 360 if the ol' gang is going to reassemble :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad