NHL 14 - EASHL HFSens | Champions, baby| (xbox 360)

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
Anyone down for some club matches? Post your gamertag and the positions you're comfortable playing. I'll add you to the club asap.

Team list:

Leave Spezza Alone -- SophisticatedX -- LW, C, D, G
RedWhiteBlackGold -- Exemplify -- any position
SensBruins4Ever--DarKzEnergYz -- any position
Senz - xXPWaleeDXx -- any position
TheKeenKariya -- Fennema9 -- LW, LD, G
ReginKarlssonLehner -- Pr1nce Louis -- C
kammy1221 --IamJust0ne -- LW
Pageau -- Flowcari -- LW, RD

Last edited:

Kybosh

Sooner or later, everything old is new again.
Jun 29, 2012
GT: Fennema9
I am comfortable playing all positions with a preference for playing on the left side (wing and D)

Kybosh

Sooner or later, everything old is new again.
Jun 29, 2012
Lessons Learned:

1. No player goalie

2. See number 1

3. Did you not see 1 and 2?

4. We need two player D at all times.

5. See 3, 2 and 1

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Dumb question - I have the game and play it a lot but have never really gotten into online.

So whats the deal with this mode - Do you use your be a pro player, and play a whole game in one position? Do you have to take shifts and watch from the bench like in be a pro (dumbest thing I've ever seen)

Also a general question - is it possible for me to play a game in season mode and NOT get a 5 minute major for checking from behind in the final 10 minutes of a close game? Every damn time

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
If you guys need a defensively responsible Legend 2 LW that scores tons of chinsy goals I'm your man :D IamJust0ne is my GT, that's a zero instead of an O.

Dumb question - I have the game and play it a lot but have never really gotten into online.

So whats the deal with this mode - Do you use your be a pro player, and play a whole game in one position? Do you have to take shifts and watch from the bench like in be a pro (dumbest thing I've ever seen)

Also a general question - is it possible for me to play a game in season mode and NOT get a 5 minute major for checking from behind in the final 10 minutes of a close game? Every damn time

Your offline and online Be a pros are completely different. You can unlock some of the boosts from the hockey shop playing offline, but it's not worth playing offline to get them when you can just get them playing online or with microsoft points. If you want to take a line change, spam the A/LB button, or, ride somebody into the boards from behind near the end of the game :sarcasm:

Last edited:

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Anyone up for a few games before the game at 7 tonight? Gotta fix that god awful team play :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad