Injury Report: NFL Week 14 (Wentz has torn ACL - season over)

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
If the eagles win this game and he comes back soon the Super Bowl hopes are still alive

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Beware the fake insiders. Trying to drum up a deep thigh bruise report.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Even if Wentz is seriously hurt, the NFC is still a complete and utter crapshoot.

Seeding nor home field doesn't mean anything to me this year.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Even if Wentz is seriously hurt, the NFC is still a complete and utter crapshoot.

Seeding nor home field doesn't mean anything to me this year.

#1 in point differential usually makes the Super Bowl. And if not 1 it’s usually 2 (though it’s really crapshoot and 2 gets lucky most of the time). So yeah philly or la still the favorites. I don’t think philly can make it without wentz though

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
At this point, it would only be news if Mariota was playing with a fully healthy knee, or rather two of them.

I love that dude, but he'll never be what he should've been, because he can't play 2 games in a row without getting himself hurt.

And he plays in the worst offensive scheme in the league.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Tom Savage was in concussion protocol last week and was sent back in. Gets destroyed today and is knocked out on the field but goes back in. Texans docs and neurologists are going to be in deep shit.

Feb 24, 2017
#1 in point differential usually makes the Super Bowl. And if not 1 it’s usually 2 (though it’s really crapshoot and 2 gets lucky most of the time). So yeah philly or la still the favorites. I don’t think philly can make it without wentz though
The best player in football is back next week. Rams and Eagles are f***ed.

Reactions: Voight

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
The best player in football is back next week. Rams and Eagles are ****ed.

Rodgers can only do so much. Green Bay dfence is below average. He couldn’t carry them past Atlanta. I don’t see him beating la or philly with wentz. Anyone else? Yep

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Rodgers ain't the best quarterback, let alone the best player. Have you by any chance seen Tom Brady lately?

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Rodgers ain't the best quarterback, let alone the best player. Have you by any chance seen Tom Brady lately?
Yeah, all things equal, give me Rodgers over Brady. All day. Rodgers doesn't have the luxury of a god tier coach and system. You see what happens when you take Rodgers away from Green Bay - they're bad. Take Brady off NE and they're a ten win team.

Not to knock on Brady, the dude is brilliant. Rodgers is just a freak of nature.

Feb 24, 2017
Yeah, all things equal, give me Rodgers over Brady. All day. Rodgers doesn't have the luxury of a god tier coach and system. You see what happens when you take Rodgers away from Green Bay - they're bad. Take Brady off NE and they're a ten win team.

Not to knock on Brady, the dude is brilliant. Rodgers is just a freak of nature.
I personally am a big Tom Brady fan, because he’s just such a winner. And I like his Monday interviews on the radio. But yes, I do consider Rodgers better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad