Patriots/NFL NFL/Patriots: See Warning Post 726

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Dorsett has good quickness on top of his obvious straight line speed. Very similar measurables to Cooks

I know his hands are suspect but I wonder how he would look on the inside

I mostly expect fly patterns though. Who knows, maybe with Brady throwing him the ball he can jumpstart his career

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I really don't see Dorsett doing much as a receiver here. Probably will be the punt returner though.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Are we doing college football in here too?

If so what a couple games tonight between Texas A&M/ UCLA and WV/ Virginia Tech.

When I had younger kids I would skip college football because it was just to much time to spend on sports and I was/am one of those dad's who still doesn't everything with their kids as much as I can. Now that they are 24/21 I've been able to watch more the past couple of years and it's just so much fun.

Elvis P

Runnin with the devil
Dec 10, 2007
Born to Run
The Lions, who have one playoff win since 1957, gave Matthew Stafford $92 million guaranteed, making him the highest paid player in the NFL. Is that too much for a QB who is 1-25 on the road against teams with a winning record?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
http://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...ckoff-Musical-Event-NFL-Miguel-442778553.html

Grammy-winning R&B singer Miguel will reportedly perform live Thursday in Boston ahead of the New England Patriots' first game of the season.
Billboard reports Miguel will perform as the culminating act of the NFL's "Random Acts of Kickoff" Boston event at Christopher Columbus Park.

The gates will open at 10:30 a.m., and access for the general public will be on a first come, first serve basis, according to The Boston Globe's Ben Volin.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Brady looks like he's 25

Been watching football since Joe Namath was a rookie on the Jets and the closest to perfection offense I have ever seen was this one before Edelman went down

They were the 1971 Bruins, the 75-76 Big Red Machine, the 2017 Warriors

I'm sure they'll be great but they lost an area and weapon that I don't think can be replicated

Brady dumping low balls under duress were routinely turned into plus plays

He owned 4-8 yards in the middle of the field but will he

I also think Edelman is a HOF in Canton

One of the greatest Punt returners in history and a big game player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad