Next Meet Up

Potential Meet Up Dates

• Total voters

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Yeah it did, you might have been drunk TI. I told you at the first meetup and you told me and him that was funny because you had him on ignore. :laugh:

We were both at the first one.

Are you sure that was me? I don't remember that at all. I remember meeting: You, Pez, DHF, Blue Liner, Kurt, Courtney and her safety buddy, Murray, and a few others im sure. At JP Burke's, I remember b/c I lived in Lakeview at the time and it was a 10 minute walk for me. The Hawks got throttled by the Blues in the outdoor game.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Are you sure that was me? I don't remember that at all. I remember meeting: You, Pez, DHF, Blue Liner, Kurt, Courtney and her safety buddy, Murray, and a few others im sure. At JP Burke's, I remember b/c I lived in Lakeview at the time and it was a 10 minute walk for me. The Hawks got throttled by the Blues in the outdoor game.

Yep, and I told you how Pez was my brother and we all laughed about it cus you had him on ignore at the time. That's the one I'm talking about. With all those same people there. :thumbu: see the post right above yours. In defense of bad memory, we did have a lot to drink that night. I think me and you split that pepper sculpin towards the end of the night. Haha.

Last edited:

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
I think we still need to sort that part out. The talk was round 1 draft night at the same place as usual.
Burke's closed unfortunately, but there's a few other bars with more ample parking by my new place, which is also closer to IU and a train stop.

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
Really? Lame. What's the name of the other places, and where's your new place?
There's Four Moons Tavern, Village Tap, and the Wooden Nickle that are all good. Village Tap would probably be my choice just because there's a shit ton of outdoor seating and I think it's a Hawks bar, too.

In Roscoe Village.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
There's Four Moons Tavern, Village Tap, and the Wooden Nickle that are all good. Village Tap would probably be my choice just because there's a **** ton of outdoor seating and I think it's a Hawks bar, too.

In Roscoe Village just off of Roscoe and Wolcott.

My buddy lives there. Just east of Clybourn on Barry. Very familiar with the area. I'd be fine with Village Tap.

Reactions: MurrayBannerman

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
The first six dates on the poll work for me. Can't do it any of the other dates though due to prior commitments. Thanks for understanding.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Four Moons is a pretty cool bar. Used to bounce around over there when I lived in lake view

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad