Next Meet Up

Potential Meet Up Dates

• Total voters

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
You sure you're not an escaped from prison Ted Kaczynski?

If HF members start vanishing from posting, we need to focus on you. Speaking of... where is @MurrayBannerman these days? Did you already start your run of vicious HF killings CMS?

You're in a wood cabin, somewhere out of reach from society(assumably in the woods???), and you need a working toilet??? Be a man and **** in the woods, like our ancestors did!

I knew you two were brothers, but didn't realize you were twins who were able to telepathically tell each other to make sarcastic quips to my comments at the exact same time. Very impressive. Are you guys named Daniel or Henrik by chance?

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I knew you two were brothers, but didn't realize you were twins who were able to telepathically tell each other to make sarcastic quips to my comments at the exact same time. Very impressive. Are you guys named Daniel or Henrik by chance?

Nope.

2df19e9fd9720528d257e11853a9da46.jpg

Reactions: CallMeShaft and LDF

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Assumably, presumably, assumedly, these are all words. I think? I just wanted to be different and witty. Don't judge me.
Trying to be funny is not funny. However, I will give you a pity 'like' because I'm nice.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Pez and ChiHawks are brothers??? No way. That didn't come up when I was at the last meetup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad