News Article: News & Notes XXXI: What the Fau... Foegele Will Happen This Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeroFishOne

The Curriest of the Curry’s
Feb 5, 2010
It may be old news and I’m just now seeing it but since Adam Fox reaches his game limit we get the second round pick instead of a third.

Reactions: MinJerkBen

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Theoretically, how many Justin Williams $$$ do we save per day when we do this?

My very rough math ($850k / 180 days in season) would come out to $5k a day. Which in Jan/Feb trade deadline would be the equivalent of $10-15k per day annualized as the Canes signing Williams in February to a "$1 million per year contract with heavy bonuses" would only pay out ~$333k for the remainder of the year.

Therefore by the Canes making paper Cap moves for ~100 days of the 180 day regular season would mostly pay to bring in Willy in February at $1 million with heavy performance bonuses being pushed into next year's Cap. Assuming my math way off.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
How the hell are we only 4 points behind the damned Islanders who seem to just automatically win every game they play.
They have less games played. If they win two more to even up the number of games played between the two teams, we’ll be behind by eight points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad