Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
3 guys to IR.

Actual injuries or Lou-like IR use? :sarcasm:

Would he have been playing for Zacha? :sarcasm:

He would have been playing for Muell eh scratch that. Maybe for Lovejoy lol

As much as I loathe the constant whataboutformerplayer X nonsense unfortunately it's going to be a hacky-sack around here all year depending on how Mueller plays (and whether he does).

Last edited:

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
He's playing on the right side because they have so many LHD. Kinda sucks for him but I'm sure he's just happy to be playing.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
As much as I loathe the constant whataboutformerplayer X nonsense unfortunately it's going to be a hacky-sack around here all year depending on how Mueller plays

Given Merrill's only pacing to play in 16 games this year, much like the hacky-sack it shall be a short-lived fad.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Parise is having a rough time injury wise. Thank god we dont have that contract.

It hurt at the time, still haven't really forgiven him for quitting on his team. But I'll echo that sentiment.

He was never worth that contract.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Elliotte Friedman's weekly column with a couple of small Devils tidbits:

Unrelated to us, but interesting nonetheless since it involves a free agent LHD.

25. One of the top targets this time around is Mankato State defenceman Daniel Brickley. He had four points in a game last weekend at Boston University. That did not go unnoticed.

From the sounds of it, Brickley had numerous ELC offers last season but opted to return for his junior year. He was on Team USA for the World Championships last spring as well. Shero was one of the assistant GMs for that.

Reactions: Ripshot 43

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
"Mentioned earlier this year about Taylor Hall’s off-season, where he moved to Toronto for the first time and skated with John Tavares. That included skating coach Dawn Braid, and the Devils say they’ve noticed major changes in Hall’s edge work."

:popcorn:

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Does anyone have the Cliffs Notes explanation for why Matt Duchene hates Denver so much? It's all I hear about, yet I've never heard why.

I mean, the guy's played there for pushing a decade already, it's not like he got traded there last March. Is it just because they stink and he wants to play for a winner?

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I always thought it was just that they were looking to trade him for 2-3 years in a row now so he’s probably soured on them.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
Does anyone have the Cliffs Notes explanation for why Matt Duchene hates Denver so much? It's all I hear about, yet I've never heard why.

I mean, the guy's played there for pushing a decade already, it's not like he got traded there last March. Is it just because they stink and he wants to play for a winner?
Water, water, every where, Nor any drop to smoke?

Rebel Devil

Mar 16, 2014
I always thought it was just that they were looking to trade him for 2-3 years in a row now so he’s probably soured on them.

That's got to be it ... guy is sick of being on the trading block. It's hard to feel like a part of the team when the management wants to ship you out. It's went on for far too long too .. it's become ridiculous.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

They keep talking about trading him to the point he just wants it over with. Sakic is running the team into the ground.

Anyone would be frustrated with that situation.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
BB8 is listed with the AHL Chicago Wolves. Formerly the Blues affiliate but maybe Vegas is the affiliate now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad