GDT: New York Rangers vs Boston Bruins on MSG at 5:45 PM Game 1 of Preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
After our flight yesterday was cancelled, we were rebooked on a flight through Paris this morning at 6 AM.

We just arrived at our hotel in Boston, with 2 hours to go until puck drop. It was a hectic weekend but we made it!
Glad you made it considering the shitty weather covering the entire Northeast.

Dylan Strome just shot wide on a breakaway.

Ryan somewhere is laughing.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
the-office-michael-scott.gif

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
Me too. I'm so sick of everything being football and betting on it. I'd say 50% of the comedy podcasts I listen too devolve into that topic.
If you're looking for a good comedy podcast, check out "My Neighbors Are Dead". It's a faux NPR type show that interviews tertiary characters from horror films. Like - in my favorite one (The Omen), they interview the guy who catered Damien's birthday party - it can be hit or miss, but most of them are really funny.

Reactions: Cmox

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
Yuck- almost no one playing I’m interested in. Maybe JVR just to see if he has anything left but it’s still hockey!

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Bussi had an excellent year with Providence AHL last year. 2.40 GAA and a .924 save % in 32 games. He's a season or two away from UFA which had me thinking he could step up to the Bruins and they could go with him as the backup and see what they could get for either Ullmark or Swayman. From my perspective the Bruins window has probably closed and they should be thinking about retooling and one of their NHL goalies could bring back a nice return but apparently they're not ready to do that yet.

Their lineup tonight is not very deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad