Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
ah-shit-here-we-go-again.gif

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Well...heading into the season we are sort ofslow- mid kind of old-kind of untough with a new coach that has been fired everywhere ...so what can go wrong ?

We'll fight for 3rd seed /WC berth for playoffs .....we'll make a few trades at the deadline once again and in order for us to win a series or 3 or 4....we need one of the kids to take off...or two to take off or 1 and one of Miller or Schneider to have a monstrous season .

BUT...if everything falls into place which is not impossible either.....we have a shot at winning Lord Stanley believe it or not ! Shesty stands on his head and we perform to a hard working 4 line level that competes for pucks and corners......we'll have a fun season !

So....I am remaining optimistic .

Reactions: Slaydagnar

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Hoping that Cullye, Edstrom, Othmann, and Garand all see some action.

I'm down for an Adam Clendenning cameo.
I remember when many of the "alternative" stats guys on this board were pounding the table for Brandon Pirri and Adam Clendening as undiscovered stars. I did not get it then nor now. Don't get me wrong. I hope the guy plays amazing. I want him to have a good career. I just thought they put too much emphasis on those stats instead of just watching the guys play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad