• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Just a note about Vesey, he's a very frustrating player to watch. You see flashes of skill and power that are nice, but he has horrible tunnel vision with the puck. Even worse, my biggest problem with him is he ALWAYS stops moving his feet without the puck. That's part of the reason he's so bad in his own zone. I see it all over the ice though, all 3 zones. He's always a second behind reacting without the puck because he's never moving his feet. I don't know how this hasn't been addressed now towards the end of his second NHL season, if anything it's gotten worse.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
This Rangers team is like watching a major junior team. Defensive zone coverage is horrible, give free zone entries all night, consistently failing to clear and getting hemmed in their zone relentlessly all game.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
The shiny new toy effect is strong with both Spooner and Vlado. Hopefully 20 games will be enough for management (and the fans) to get a clean look.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
What I really like about this game is the future, because we had 3 lines clicking tonight and created great offensive plays. Henrik was playing like a god, and we won 2 pts. and think about the moral boost for the new acquired guys and the whole team victory! :)

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Vally: "They have some work to do to defend."

*whsipers*

It wasn't any ****ing different with our full roster
I like that stat that Vally gave - we have given up the most shots off of side to side passes in the NHL, like the left side of the crease to the right, and vice versa.

Maybe it is because we play man-to-freakin'-man, which sucks as it is, but then we have the added flavor of playing that system with Dmen that have the hockey IQ of a peanut lol

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Spooner and Namestnikov are very skilled and can skate, which is nice. I feel like we have been lacking the type of players they are, just good playmaking forwards who can find passing lanes and maneuver in tight spaces. Would have liked to see them around with a good defense and 4th line.

I feel like everyone else on the team is just tired and dragged down by this clearly pass expiration date coaching staff and team systems. Zuccarello looks like shit. No one makes a spectacular go-get-her attitude play and everything is so depressed. Two young guys trying to make their mark with a new team is refreshing.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Hayes played very well yet again. Iirc they said he’s had 11 points in his last 10? Great to see him doing well, such an underrated player for us

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
2T5wgcZ.jpg

Had a ton of fun and talked to several Rangers fans :) love going to away games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad