Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers @ Vancouver Canucks - Feb 28/Mar 1

Three stars at Vancouver

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Have you watched this team this year before the trades, before the injuries? There's no winning culture here anymore... and there shouldn't be. We need elite talent and there's really no other way to get it other than to embrace what this team has ALREADY done all year and lose and then hope like hell for a top-3 pick.

You're a good poster and I respect you but we can start building a winning culture the next year or after... it doesn't help at all to start after you've missed the playoffs, waived the white flag by telling your fans you're blowing it up, then following through and blowing it up... and then winning a meaningless game against another tank team 6-5 in OT.

I see your point just don't agree with it. I'll leave it at that.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Barring a serious life event, or otherwise, what would make you just stop watching your team for six straight weeks?

I mean, I know they sucked for a while, but do people just give up or stop watching their favorite sport/team just because they lose?

Hopefully not.
Personally speaking, it's because of Alain Vigneault. I can't watch this team anymore with him as a head coach, I can't remember the last game I watched on TV and the last game I went to was in December. I just can't do it anymore, I just can't. Losing is fine, but being intentionally driven into the ground because of stubbornness has had its toll. I watched every game through Tanner Glass and Holden/Staal, I watched every game from the bad start this year to the rebound. But when it all fell apart again I just couldn't take it. I've sold all my tickets for the rest of the season and I'll probably only be watching again when AV is gone.

I've reached my limit, it's been years in coming - probably started with the Stanley Cup Finals turtleing

He has completely sucked all the fun out of hockey

Reactions: nevesis

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
They weren’t honing go winless. They have a brutal schedule down the stretch. Last night was one of the few winnable games left. They have 2 with TB and The Pens, and 3 with the Caps and Flyers.

They have 2 games left against opponents below them in the standings, one being the Oilers on Saturday.

Hank may steal a few games like he did last night, but you can't expect that performance from him the rest of the way. You're almost not going to see crappy goaltending from the opponent every night either, though we may the next 2.

Gravey22

Nov 19, 2017
lose every game by a goal scored in the last minute! Win the lottery, sign Traveres and let the good times ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->