GDT: New York Rangers - Vancouver Canucks 10 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Kudos to you Euros. I'm utterly useless at my job without at least 7 hours sleep. 10pm game ends at 12:30am. Build in another hour to chat on HF about how great the tank is going and it's suddenly 1:30am. Alarm goes off at 6:15am. Nope nope nope.

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
I for one REALLY need to see Buch begin to produce. So many people on these forums are so high on the kid. What has he done? I personally don’t see more than a 15-20 goal scorer and 40-45 point producer. Plus he’s weak. I HOPE IM WRONG because we need elite talent. I don’t think Patel is that though. He’s a second line winger at best and so far not one that makes an impact.

This could be said about Zibby too

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Kudos to you Euros. I'm utterly useless at my job without at least 7 hours sleep. 10pm game ends at 12:30am. Build in another hour to chat on HF about how great the tank is going and it's suddenly 1:30am. Alarm goes off at 6:15am. Nope nope nope.

Yeah. My wife has her first alarm clock go off at 5:15. NOT fun.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Unless it's the playoffs, I can't watch the west coast games live anymore. I am on a similar 6:15 am schedule.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Any chance Namestnikov plays without having had a practice? I'd think maybe since we're not really shooting for the moon here.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Why is Holland still here? They waive him and just keep playing him?

Get Boo up here. There is no reason Peter Holland should be playing. None.

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
I would like to see us be competitive, but lose the rest of our games 5-4 in regulation for the tank. We know our defense is young and currently bad. Get some scoring from Nam, Spooner, Buch, and CK.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
thank god its almost baseball so i can suffer with the mets and the rangers at the same time

so much suck and potential suck.

fml

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
It reflect this season @Irishguy42. ))
It's important to remember that the season is only as serious as YOU decide to make it.

For me, this season is super loosey goosey and has started to get me to watch more again. For me, the team the NYR were from 2005 - 2014 was "terminal" for lack of a better term. It was difficult to watch some mistakes and some misfortune combine to erode it all slowly. I just occupied myself with other things. Now, it's officially dead. It's the official end of one era/story and the beginning of a whole new one. It's fun to evaluate some of the new guys and predict where this journey is going to go in june and beyond

Last edited:

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Lately, I have frequently been going to sleep at 2or 3 to wake up at 6:40. "I'm dying alive."

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Remember when the Rangers bottom six included Zuccarello, Brassard, Pouliot, Boyle, Moore, and Fast? Good times.
So incredibly deep that year. We need that back. It is why having multiple late 1st round picks are nothing to be complaining about

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
You bet AV wants to win this one. Against his former team in his former city. He might even shorten the bench and play zone defense.

Reactions: Ori

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
This is everything against the tank.
Gorton said they're not going to put themselves in a position to lose on purpose. I doubt he'd admit if they were, but I tend to believe him on that. They have young kids who should use these games to grow and learn more and they have new players who aren't going to be dogging it on a new team that isn't necessarily committed to them yet.

I could see Georgiev getting some extra starts but that's not even that big a tank move as he's been very solid so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad