Confirmed with Link: New York Rangers Hire John Davidson as President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
JD was by far the most gracious person at the draft for the fans...on any team. He went around to all the fans waiting and took pictures and talked and signed stuff...maybe 10 or 15 minutes. Yzerman was a schmuck, just ran away and didn't acknowledge anyone. John Cooper was also incredibly gracious as was Chris Drury. All the ranger guys were awesome. Beukeboom said hello but didn't sign anything probably because it took me a minute to recognize him.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
JD was by far the most gracious person at the draft for the fans...on any team. He went around to all the fans waiting and took pictures and talked and signed stuff...maybe 10 or 15 minutes. Yzerman was a schmuck, just ran away and didn't acknowledge anyone. John Cooper was also incredibly gracious as was Chris Drury. All the ranger guys were awesome. Beukeboom said hello but didn't sign anything probably because it took me a minute to recognize him.
I’ve worked w JD as a commentator and he was absolutely amazing... as was Sam.

God that was a while ago! Lol

I’m old AF

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
The chad JD and the virgin lil Stevie

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
The only reason the Devils made that deal to get Subban is to keep up with us getting Trouba. Only one thing is wrong with this picture:

Subban <<<<< Trouba

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
The only reason the Devils made that deal to get Subban is to keep up with us getting Trouba.
You certainly cannot believe the statement.
Only one thing is wrong with this picture:

Subban <<<<< Trouba
To be realistic, you need to take injury history into account. I am not saying one is better than the other, but one has been able to stay on the ice and one has not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad