• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
YESSS!! This one feels good despite what's been going on. Maybe even with some rebuilding we can sneak into the playoffs and have some fun. This was a good team we just beat in their own building.

Yeah lets sneak in so we can get blown out in 4 or 5!

Ya'll are crazy and don't know whats good for you.

Reactions: Claxton

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Maybe I'm negative but this win changes nothing. We are still garbage. The roster is only potentially vomit worthy in 2 weeks. I expect us to go on a losing streak now.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Yep those oilers and Canucks and Atlantic are sure good enough to make up those points and pass us lol.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Definitely nice to see this team fight hard. No clue where this effort has been all year, but at least the young kids make it exciting. I can live with an inexperienced team next season as long as they battle hard.

They’ll still sell off the UFAs, so don’t get up in arms that they’re not playing a high school team out there. They never were going to become the 14-15 Sabres overnight.

The two kids are simply more suited for today's high pace game. Holden on the left side has helped him. TDA is getting better by the game. Skjei looks like himself again without Smith.

Hank still needs to be Hank but it's not the sh t show before The Letter.

Even though the kids get pinned, they're still fast enough to play keep away instead of give away

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Bill Pidto needs to stop addressing Pionk, Gilmour, and ADA as inexperience.

The fetishization of experience is overblown. This isn't Nam and the kids aren't fresh out of boot camp.

They've played competitive hockey their entire lives. Ain't nuttin' but a thang.

Reactions: mrjiggyfly

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
DeAngelo best defensive game of the season so my vote, and Zucc & Henrik this evening!

But it was a team victory - the whole team did a great job and brought a lot of energy into this game.

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
Who could have imagined such a result after the first two minutes of the game?! It's fantastic!

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Skjei has been really good at both ends of the ice but maybe a little not as great on the defensive end but he's playing with Kampfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad