Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
bsod-windows-8-0x5c-hal-initialization-failed-56a6f9d85f9b58b7d0e5cc3e.png

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I would ice the ECHL squad. Let other teams file complaints.

Winning does us no good. Early this week they said they are tanking, so now winning is good after they said they want to tank?

And what, put all our guys on IR and overpay these ECHL guys to somehow get to the cap floor? It's not possible to lose every game any more than it is to win every one.

We're probably not going to make the playoffs, and we're not going to buy at the deadline. But to think we can magically drop to like 3rd last in the league just because we've decided we're gonna sell isn't going to happen.

I said it before, if we somehow finish at 7th last, that will be as good as we can hope for.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Definitely nice to see this team fight hard. No clue where this effort has been all year, but at least the young kids make it exciting. I can live with an inexperienced team next season as long as they battle hard.

They’ll still sell off the UFAs, so don’t get up in arms that they’re not playing a high school team out there. They never were going to become the 14-15 Sabres overnight.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Gorton will stay the course but he won't sell grabs and Nash for pennies on the dollar

Richard Banger

Mamba Mentality
Sep 29, 2017
Was Oklahoma now Texas
This team isn't going to tank. Fans need to understand that. It doesn't mean they aren't going to sell. Just because we get a few wins here and there doesn't mean the gameplay is changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->